ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

request <3<3

5 posters

Go down

request <3<3 Empty request <3<3

Post  DarkAnge Wed May 23, 2012 7:33 am

Suite a un MM organisé a Kanos, un raid guilde a été organisé. Raid guilde ouvert et en mode auto.
    De Son cotés AZAD a organisé un raid. Il est ensuite venu KS le raid . Des personnes lui on rappeler les regles de KS, ils on été banni.
    Question:
    Pourquoi certains GM autorise les raids guilde et d'autre fois non?
    Pourquoi ces personnes on eu l'ensemble de leur compte banni?

Russ a dit que les raid guilds etait autorise. Alors arreter d'inventer des nouvelles régles spécifique a chaque guilde.

Regles :8 Réinitialisation d'un patron sur une personne de votre propre faction n'est pas autorisée et constitue une infraction bannable, mais la réinitialisation d'un patron sur la faction opossé est permis!

Une copie de ce post va etre envoyer a russel car les post parlant del'administrateur forum sont aussitot effacé.

....DarkAnge.....

Suite has a MM Kanos has organized a raid guild was organized. Raid guild open and auto mode.
    His sides AZAD organized a raid. He then came KS raid. People remember it is the rules of KS, they have been banned.
    Question:
    Why do some raiding guild GM permits and other times not?
    Why are these people had their entire account banned?

Russ said the raid guilds was permitted. So stop inventing new rules specific to each guild.

Rules: 8 Resetting a boss on someone from your own faction is NOT allowed and is a bannable offence, however resetting a boss on
    the oposite faction IS ALLOWED!

a Copy of this post will be sended to Russell because the Admin of the forum erase all complaints when he saw it

DarkAnge .... .....
    DarkAnge
    DarkAnge

Location : Dans les sous-vetements d'une belle brune a forte poitrine :)

Back to top Go down

request <3<3 Empty iamo nice DarkANGE

Post  AZAD Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 am

RAID guild oO only Shaar /Daylen/Shemus and me and PUF-DEF we did raid for MM and annouced to Join so meaning inrespect wht Shaar did sorry he always do it i did MM for players wanna some fun and why lights did just only raid? cause ther respect but wht me do if other GM do it shaar will join raid and shemus but he Q.Q wanna not join raid because me laider or wht and for Notice: i never ks player dude please try make right things

request <3<3 Shaar

request <3<3 Shaar2

request <3<3 Shaarshemus

Raid MM ^^

request <3<3 Raidmm

NOTICE: WAS ANNOUCED 1 RAID FOR MM and juste respect it and was annouced too to join PUF-DEF is not hard i think:)

Raid Guild Allowed if GM said only MM and dont annouced for 1 raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ty to respect stafs and rules guys gl ^^
    AZAD
    AZAD
    Game Master

Back to top Go down

request <3<3 Empty reponse

Post  DarkAnge Wed May 23, 2012 8:24 am

Les raids guildes ne sont pas interdit , c'est toi qui les interdit quand sa t'arrange.Tu avait dejas déclencher un drame en ejectant des personnes d'un raid bad boys.
    Cela n'a rien a voir avec le faite que tu soit leader. ARRETE DE JOUER TA VICTIME et applique les régles .

Raiding guilds are not forbidden, it is you who forbids her when suits you. You had déjas trigger a drama by ejecting people from a raid bad boys.
    This has nothing to do with you is made ​​leader. ORDER OF PLAY YOUR VICTIM and enforces rules

Quand les Bad Boys on un raid guilde,tu n'impose jamais le raid unique. Alors respecte la charte ,elle est la pour sa et n'invente pas de nouvelle régles.

When Bad Boys on a raid guild, you never imposes the single raid. So respect the charter, it is for her and does not invent new rules.

Et pourquoi le total de leur compte on été banni??

And why the total of their account is banned?

il on pas manquer de respect, il t on juste rappelé la regle numero 8

it is not disrespectful, it just reminded t on the rule number 8

Les régles sont faite pour tous le monde et on été suivi.

The rules are made ​​for everyone and it was followed.
    DarkAnge
    DarkAnge

Location : Dans les sous-vetements d'une belle brune a forte poitrine :)

Back to top Go down

request <3<3 Empty Re: request <3<3

Post  Lilyannah Wed May 23, 2012 8:31 am

Azad je sais pas si tu te rends compte, mais tes screens ne sont pas tout à fait en ta faveur... Le fait est que vous êtes arrivés après, donc par politesse, vous auriez dû join plutôt que vous imposer de la sorte...

Azad I don't know if you you see that your screens are not in you favor... The fact is that you arrived after the first raid, so it would have been polite that you annd your raid joined the raid that was there before, rather than imposing yourselves...

Lilyannah

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaar Wed May 23, 2012 8:36 am

We got raid before MM, We killed Lighties and after we attacked Lumen...And your raid ( yep you were not here^^ I think you were in some safe place as always...) KS us ! You were 3/4 ( 1 RoD and 2/3 BadBoys too ). Raid for boss was auto so you are not allowed to ks us.

And :
    AZAD, this is not real raid for MM !
    You took this SS after lol...
    [GS]ZIPP and xena logged on when I was in AH just before my ban...I saw AkyRa in AH too...
    I hate liers...............

All my accounts got ban ...
    So, Cya Sk !!
    Shaar
    Shaar

Back to top Go down

request <3<3 Empty Shaar why all join

Post  AZAD Wed May 23, 2012 8:52 am

Your raid? omg 3 persons man is not raid and u not annouced for raid up dude^^... and PUF raid is for all stop accsing and always ......

always stop throwing your shit on me and always looking for make it to me, and also any guilds can make a raid and they are also human, but you made ​​it? looking only to what you want and follow the other without,

Why all join PUF-DEF raid only ur and ur guys? and is real raid befor ZIPP ; aky ; GS CANDALITA come on and join man always u try did it Shaar is not 1st one let me finish update my video on youtube and move here and look meaning this i didnt not wanna post them put ur and ur guys forced me ty and over... SO LOOK WELL a SS please and dnt call me liar man Shocked

Proofs your annouced in TC for join ur raid dude please so... and stop complaint and Q.Q cause u know i have rights
    AZAD
    AZAD
    Game Master

Back to top Go down

request <3<3 Empty Notice!!!!!

Post  AZAD Wed May 23, 2012 9:29 am

Notice: Any replay without proofs here will be deleted ty to keep down drama and calm off Smile

Read it well please cause i know who will replay and what he/she will say so please Notice any replay without proofs or try up again drama will be delet ty !!!!!!
    AZAD
    AZAD
    Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 Fri May 25, 2012 7:35 am

[GM]AZAD removed from position. Problem solved. All accounts banned have to my knowledge been restored. If there are any of your accounts that have not been restored please pm me here on the forum.

Sometime is other reason for such activity, or over zealousness. either way GM/GS job here at SK is that of Servant not Ruler. If staff he become Truant, they are terminated.
    russell0659
    russell0659
    System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down