ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Sorry FOR useing Speed enchat

+4
Q.Qer
Quack
icemua
-HooK-
8 posters

Go down

Sorry FOR useing Speed enchat  Empty Sorry FOR useing Speed enchat

Post  -HooK- Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:37 am

Sorry For uSEING sSPEED ENCHAT nto . AND I WANA SAY sorry FOR ALL . IM PLAYING 2 YEARS ON THIS SERVER AND PLS DONT BAN MY ip . I KNOW NTO THAT WE DONT GOT GOOD COMMUNICATION IM PLAYING 2 YEARS HERE AND I GOT TOO MUCH FRIENDS I GOT BANNED 12 DAYS SO PLS UNBAN ME . TNX and Sorry for useing caps

-HooK-

Back to top Go down

Sorry FOR useing Speed enchat  Empty Re: Sorry FOR useing Speed enchat

Post  icemua Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:02 am

affraid why.....why would any1 use any type of hack when all is basically given to u, easy farm, easy events like HnS for capes with good stats... scratch and a simple "sorry" gets your hacker acct back? scratch scratch call me stupid but hack 1x will hack again later... secretly bounce bounce
icemua
icemua

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 pm

icemu its not a hack. its just a mod. Increases your enchant speed not enchant chance. You know how sit there in ah enchanting armor just spending half an hour. Or rec running your gear spending hours. Well what this mod does enchant to [20] in 1 second (ofc you need lapisia and enchant items). Rec running is still hard with this mod because you have to keep an eye on your stats. People should know what is hack and what isnt. We dont use this to gain money, or stats or cheat in pvp. The only thing we cheat is time. Saving as much as time as possible and you get banned for it here. This is the only server that bans players for this. Even OS allows this to be used.

Quack

Back to top Go down

Post  icemua Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 pm

ok so its not a hack, still is a cheat tho Rolling Eyes
icemua
icemua

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Its not a cheat either. Hack/Cheat is the same thing. This is a mod, made to help you make your work easier. Not to cheat or Hack. Do you understand?

Quack

Back to top Go down

Post  icemua Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Well what this mod does enchant to [20] in 1 second----- cheat [20] in 1 sec-------cheat cheat lol lol!
icemua
icemua

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 am

Do you know the meaning of mod? It saves times and makes things easier in most cases. These mods are supose to help players so they can enchant anywhere on the map instead of having to go to a blacksmith and do it fast. To start farming or pvping. This is what am talking about, some people will say its a cheat and some people will say its not. Different matter of opinions, but if the gm says its bannable than dont use it. But dont consider it as cheating. Consider it as breaking the rules. Or whatever you want I think I made my point.

Quack

Back to top Go down

Post  Q.Qer Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 am

Quacki is so right, its just a mod which were made to help people ge, its like alot faster, ( save of time ) to reroll ur gear, i can spend more then 10h on ur 1 set, maybe only 3 piece,, its kinda good mod Smile

Q.Qer

Back to top Go down

Post  icemua Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Rolling Eyes hehe.... define however your guys want with this "mod" to help save time on an item enchanted to [20] in 1 sec, in your eyes its not a cheat or hack, you so busy you need a "mod" get you to [20] fast so you can do what? lol pls define more into this "mod" definition --play fair lol, enchant like everyone else...
icemua
icemua

Back to top Go down

Post  [ADMIN] Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 am

Speed Enchanter is a HACK. It is a packet injector and that by nature alone makes it a hack.

Use of ANY OUTSIDE OF GAME ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM IS FORBIDDEN.

Hook All gear will be re-set to 0 orange stats.. If you use Hack again, account will be permanently lost.
[ADMIN]
[ADMIN]

http://shadowknights.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:49 am

No they are not! They are forbidden if you are getting unfair advantage over other players. OVER OTHER PLAYERS!!! This programm does nothing of sort. Tell me one good reason how this programm effects other players? It is a simple tool made to help player not cheat. I swear you people are sometimes full of ignorance and stupidity. Everyone can use this programm it is FREE! There is no need to ban players for this. Just allow it to be used so people can save their time. I should understand by now you wont change your mind about this. Like I have said before, I will not stop using this. Delete my account to make me stop and ban my forum account too. You have failed to tell me the reason why this programm is illegal (when everyone can just download it and use it) so I am going to state that you are arrogant and not worth my time.

Quack

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Use of PACKET INJECTOR on the server can destroy all data stored in our SQL. I pretty much see that as an unfair advantage that some assholes cant play the game by the rules and methods provided in the game. They have to use OutSide intervention programs to gain higher stats than everyone else, and in a faster fashion. And in the process place all other players at risk of losing their hard earned and legally obtained gear and stats.

ANY ONE USING THIS HACK WILL BE BANNED. In accordance with our ToS. NO HACK OR CHEATS ALLOWED. Period.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:25 am

russell0659 wrote:They have to use OutSide intervention programs to gain higher stats than everyone else, and in a faster fashion.

What part of "This programm is FREE for EVERYONE to use" dont you understand russell? How is it gaining better stats than everyone when EVERYONE is able to do the same?

As far as your SQL goes I have been using this programm from the time when I was a GM and I bet you many others have too. SQL is not harmed by this its only client side. I dont believe for a second that the server is effected in any slighest way by this programm. Dont give me that russell. If it was effected you would have found out years ago I was using this programm. Just because you use the word injector doesnt mean its some sort of "hack" either. I wonder what you have to say next. That using this programm makes the world spin faster?

Quack

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:56 am

1. Hacking or use of any programs not allowed by admins/GM's is not allowed, neither are you allowed to dupe items. We do have programs monitoring your every activity on this server so, any breach on these rules will get you deleted from the system.

2. Use of outside programs to give you an unfair advantage over other players, is strictly forbidden, And will get you deleted off the system.

Those Rules have been in place since opening Day. They Will remain in effect until server is closed.

Yes Quake we are well aware of your long term cheating. We were there together at Universal and Nova. That is why we made this server to stop all the cheaters, from ruining the game.

ANYONE Caught useing HACK Will Suffer the Consequences. No Hacks On SK. Period.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Farewell Russell, I am wrong and I am sorry. You did tell me not to use it on SK but I ignored you. You own the server, your house your rules. It doesnt matter if the programm is a hack or not. Breaking your rules was a mistake itself in the first place. But you must know, the only reason I used it was to save time in the first place. But I wont be making excuses anymore. I cant play shaiya without using this programm its just not possible for me. Even if you did allow it, I have used this programm since day one and as far as I can remember I only played 2 or 3 months out of 1.5 years. You can tell, even then I didnt have time. I wont argue with you anymore, I shouldnt break your rules its just that simple.

Quack

Back to top Go down

Sorry FOR useing Speed enchat  Empty Sorry for use hack..

Post  rubenneves123 Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Pag. 2
Hey NTO. I used one hack in my light acc and i get banned. Im sorry for use it and i won't use it again. My acc is dreamcool123. I get banned on Saturday at 22:40 and now i cant log in game O.o. Pls help me and dont ban me permanently Sad

rubenneves123

Back to top Go down

Post  AZAD- Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Omg Omg wasnt see all this here , but Quack srry u not better than other fair players trying make reroll or enchant normaly and spend more than hours sit in AH or GH for done it and u or other come done it fast with hacke " Injector or Shaiya pack editor" is kinda of hack or cheat and if read well a ToS is Forbidden .... like said russ is broking database and make server time with time laggy and finish to End and destroyed all.... all data have size and programm like inject sent to server error notices and this notice with time come big sizes and destroyed sql data dude..

!!!!!!! Please Read well ToS when join SK and remember : "Use any programm to hack or cheat is FORBIDDEN" !!!!!

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum