ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

How do I become a GS? / Como faço para virar um GS?

+2
Venom
AfterWar-G3-
6 posters

Go down

How do I become a GS? / Como faço para virar um GS? Empty How do I become a GS? / Como faço para virar um GS?

Post  AfterWar-G3- Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:54 am

English
Hi guys really enjoyed the server and so esperiente already in the game Shaiya, I only Brazilians, and I would like to become a GS.
Fallow could show me how can I become a GS?
I hope one responta.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Português
Oi galera gostei muito do server e já so esperiente no jogo shaiya, eu so brasileiros, e eu gostaria de virar um GS.
Alquem poderia me mostrar como posso virar um GS?
Espero uma responta.
Very Happy

AfterWar-G3-

Back to top Go down

How do I become a GS? / Como faço para virar um GS? Empty Re: How do I become a GS? / Como faço para virar um GS?

Post  Venom Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:31 am

the best tip for becoming a GS - do not ask how to be a GS

a GS will be chosen if the player is very helpful in the game, gets along with current staff and contributes to the community Smile among with other important stuff
Venom
Venom

https://shadowknights.aforumfree.com/u116

Back to top Go down

How do I become a GS? / Como faço para virar um GS? Empty Re: How do I become a GS? / Como faço para virar um GS?

Post  Dott Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:50 am

Agree with Venom, thats how it works on this server Smile
Dott
Dott

Back to top Go down

How do I become a GS? / Como faço para virar um GS? Empty re

Post  Doofi/Smoke Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:47 pm

with asking u never will get GS tags on our server. The staff is picking u when they think u could be a good GS.

Doofi/Smoke
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Hmmpphhhh.. Well then. Having GS's in training might contradict that statement Venom. Otherwise it was only to use people and get them to do your dirty work.

Back to top Go down

Post  AfterWar-G3- Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Venom wrote:the best tip for becoming a GS - do not ask how to be a GS

a GS will be chosen if the player is very helpful in the game, gets along with current staff and contributes to the community Smile among with other important stuff

Understand, but I just Porst this topic because the other servers I have ever jogei such as (en Shaiya, Shaiya Shaiya Nemesis and Genesis) sites of each game has a "list" page showing questions with WHAT you could help in the game, but speak and understand wHAT you really, and I noticed that asim best to choose who would be a GS.
But I will not give up to become a GS or something else in the game, then help to massimo the game to try to turn a pelomenos GS.
When you see one or casador archer by the name of Road Runner and I can know that there trying to help bushels.
What will not be easy to help the faster people who speak another odioma, because I only Brazilian and speak Portuguese but more and poco speak English yet.
But all we can.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Português

Entende, mas eu somente porstei esse topico porque nos outros servers que eu ja jogei, como os ( Shaiya pt, Shaiya Nemesis e Shaiya Genesis) nos sites de cada game tem uma "lista" pagina com perguntas mostrando oque você poderia ajudar no jogo, mas entende oque você falo e notei que asim realmente e melhor para escolher quem poderia ser um GS.
Mas não quere desiste de virar um GS ou alguma outra coisa a mais no jogo, entao ajudarei ao massimo no jogo para pelomenos tentar virar um GS.
Quando vocês verem um casador ou arqueiro com o nome de papaLEGUAS podem saber que e eu ali tentando ajudar alquem.
O que nao sera facil de ajudar mais rapido sera as pessoas que falao outro odioma, porque eu so brasileiro, e falo mais e portugues mas faloo poco ingles ainda.
Mas farei o possivel. Very Happy

AfterWar-G3-

Back to top Go down

Post  Doofi/Smoke Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:41 am

thats fine Lucas. Work for it and we will pick u maybe Smile

Doofi/Smoke
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:19 am

[FM]-JimPossible- wrote:Hmmpphhhh.. Well then. Having GS's in training might contradict that statement Venom. Otherwise it was only to use people and get them to do your dirty work.

The whole training thing originated from me, it was NEVER anything official i asked Russ if i could personally train people and he said yes. so i hope nobody talks of this GS training thing like it's an official thing in server
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Doofi/Smoke Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 am

< not even knows about that lol

Doofi/Smoke
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Cuz it was never official. Far from official. Far from organized, having no structure, and nobody even knew what was going on. So many "GS's in training" and then a random person got GS. I personally dont care, because i've already declined a GS position. I just find it messed up that you and Aqua_Rose used people like tools to do your bidding. And no... im not going to prove it... I dont have to...

Back to top Go down

Post  BadBadtzMaru Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Venom wrote:
[FM]-JimPossible- wrote:Hmmpphhhh.. Well then. Having GS's in training might contradict that statement Venom. Otherwise it was only to use people and get them to do your dirty work.

The whole training thing originated from me, it was NEVER anything official i asked Russ if i could personally train people and he said yes. so i hope nobody talks of this GS training thing like it's an official thing in server

This was the worst idea ever and I hope it never happens again. All you did was create people with hurt feelings. Hope a valuable lesson was learned here - don't use people. Ever.
BadBadtzMaru
BadBadtzMaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:48 pm

this post has no need what so ever and well..... needed editing Very Happy

Last edited by Venom on Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:05 pm

I understand your intent. But if someone needs to be trained to be a GS. Then they shouldnt be a GS. commands n such yeah, but that takes minutes. People dont need to be trained to be a GS. It comes naturally if you know the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:12 pm

some have the ability and need the push (maybe for courage or missing lil information)

the topic has no use anymore and needs locking Razz
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:24 pm

You can donate 150$ to be a GM in training for one week and depending on how you do you just might get the tags GM for a long time.

Quack

Back to top Go down

How do I become a GS? / Como faço para virar um GS? Empty Como posso me tornar um GS? / Como Faço parágrafo Virar hum GS?

Post  AfterWar-G3- Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Hello, Good summary of this topic
1) I just wondered how I could turn in GS Nessi srve because joger another server that already had a list for you to sign and then the GM and analyze What you could help and serve in place with GS or not.
2) I just have so many discors the topic in English even though I eat a mistake, but can compreenter WHAT desserao.
3) If I can turn one into a GS fututo Prosim or long service is not a Seirei GS training, because in addition to the game Shaiya conqueser enough, I completely understand each rule of each serving and not infringe any rule.
4) I follow all the rules, respect each of them, I avoid descursoes with other players and passiencia and one thing that I must faut.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Português

Ola, Bom resumo dessi topico
1)eu somente perguntei como eu poderia virar GS nessi srve porque nos outros serves que ja joger tinha uma lista para você se inscrever e ai o GM ea analizar oque voce poderia ajuda no serve e de colocar com GS ou nao.
2)Acabo tendo tantas discorsos no topico em ingles ainda que comesei a me confundi, mas consegi compreenter oque desserao.
3)Caso eu consiga virar um GS em um fututo prosimo ou longo, conserteza NAO seirei um GS em treinamento, porque alem de conqueser bastante do jogo shaiya, eu entendo perfeitamente cada regra de cada serve e nao desrespeito nenhuma regra.
4)Sigo todas as regras, respeito cada uma delas, evito descursoes com outros jogadores e passiencia e uma coisa que nao me fauta.

AfterWar-G3-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:10 pm

[GM]BadBadtzMaru wrote: This was the worst idea ever and I hope it never happens again. All you did was create people with hurt feelings. Hope a valuable lesson was learned here - don't use people. Ever.

Actually the idea wasn't that bad... and a few good people got their tags because of this training

[FM]-JimPossible- wrote:Cuz it was never official. Far from official. Far from organized, having no structure, and nobody even knew what was going on. So many "GS's in training" and then a random person got GS. I personally dont care, because i've already declined a GS position. I just find it messed up that you and Aqua_Rose used people like tools to do your bidding. And no... im not going to prove it... I dont have to...

As he said: It was never official, but he did ask Russell for permission to do so, second of all Venom did a hell of a job as a GS for this server so I would appreciate your slanders being taken elsewhere if anything take it to PM's.

Third and most important: You are to act mature and responsible on the forums as well as in game and this just shows the complete opposite

I do NOT wanna see threads like this ever again on this forums...!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down