ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

New Items In Shadow Knigdom

Go down

New Items In Shadow Knigdom Empty New Items In Shadow Knigdom

Post  russell0659 Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:54 pm

New Items

Shadow Kingdom Lord

This Ring Combines The Slots of a Goddess ring with the abilities of a Flash Lv1 Ring.
Also New Amulet that combine Goddess Amulet 6 slots with +3 movement.

It is very rare Drop Only from Dios. Or a Donation of $30.00 clean $40.00 Linked.

With this Ring And a Lv1 Flash you can be Extremely Fast using a Hard Hitting Spear that is Very Slow in movement.

This Item Cannot Be Traded and will Not be given for Staff Payments. It Only Drop or Buy.

New Items In Shadow Knigdom Lordring

New 85lv Capes
This Cape drop only in Dios Room. Or for donation of 30$
Important Notice the Orange Stats Do Random to 60. And if enough encouraging input and i will find a way to re-roll these in the future.

New Items In Shadow Knigdom Dioscape

New Lv4 Noss Drop only in Calsum Sacra, or Donation of $5.00 for 255 or $10.00 for 3x255
New Items In Shadow Knigdom Str4f

New Items In Shadow Knigdom Rec4y

New Items In Shadow Knigdom Dexv4

New Items In Shadow Knigdom Intlv4

And New Lv9 Absorbtion 250 Abs Will link in all armor except Helms just like lv8s but is only for 68lv gears or higher.

russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down