ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Conduct themselfs in a professional manner?

+4
Emanuele
-DontKillMe-
russell0659
Blackraven
8 posters

Go down

Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Empty Conduct themselfs in a professional manner?

Post  Blackraven Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:32 pm

PERSONAL INTERACTIONS

16. Staff is not to disrespect the other members of the community and are to conduct themselfs in a professional manner.

Yes I am actually one of the few that reads the rules when joining a community and a game like this.
And I must say I'm a bit confused.

Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Shaiya0002

Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Shaiya0001

and I might be overreacting but I find it confusing that this is how some of the staffmember respond to new players like myself.
I mean I would understand the response if I wasn't totally new to the game, and knew a bit more about the staffmembers before joining, but I found this quite offensive actually.
I'm not here to make any trouble it just concern me that this is an appropriate response to new members of your community.
Cause as a new player you don't wanna be a burden to anyone, and I can't say I asked in any way that would classify to deserve a response like this.

Yours sincerely
Dionne.
Blackraven
Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Empty Re: Conduct themselfs in a professional manner?

Post  russell0659 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 pm

NO that is NOT what i expect from my staff. This server prides itself with the most friendly and helpful staff of any server on line. And this will be dealt with harshly. I apologize for the inappropriate behavior of this staff member and i assure you this will not happen again. Please contact me here in pms Im the game owner and i would like to welcome you properly to this server. I hope you can forgive this foolish response and give us another chance to show you what a truly friendly community we are.

Game Owner NotTheOne
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Empty Conduct themselfs in a professional manner?

Post  -DontKillMe- Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:10 pm

hey i em DontKIllMe BlackRaven i em Sorry for Hurting your Filings. I just Jolking end emm sorry for dat.
-DontKillMe-
-DontKillMe-

Back to top Go down

Post  -DontKillMe- Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:16 pm

I Sorry agen for dis i sey to you in TC i Jolking relax end i tell you cam to Arena end i give you Name Change.
-DontKillMe-
-DontKillMe-

Back to top Go down

Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Empty Re: Conduct themselfs in a professional manner?

Post  Blackraven Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:52 pm

As i said In my initial post,
I did not mean to cause any trouble and your apology is accepted,
and as I also said if I was more familiar with the server and the people I probably wouldn't even have reacted
and taken it as the joke it might have been intended to be, but seeing I am new and don't know much about neither you or the server I find your response a bit disrespectful.
Your manner of response is usually how I would respond to someone I knew on a personal level or at least someone that from the get-go know that my intention was nothing but to joke around, but I have no hard feelings towards you and I hope that goes both ways.

yours sincerely
Dionne
Blackraven
Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Empty Sorry NTO !!!!!!!!!!! give DKM other chance

Post  Emanuele Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Russell, I know the staff that we sometimes play with whoever gets hurt, but we know that we are very likely .... DontKillMe but I know it's really a good person and helps a lot despite being a little nabba: p

Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Shaiya0013r.th
Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Shaiya0012f.th
Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Shaiya0011b.th
Emanuele
Emanuele

Back to top Go down

Conduct themselfs in a professional manner? Empty For the record...

Post  Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:29 pm

I don't see anywhere in anyone of Dionne's post that she said she didn't get the name-change she asked for,
It was just the way her request was answered she was upset with.

But for gods sake, if you see a new name in trade try and respond in a manner that doesn't seem like your demeaning them into being stupid.
and yes DKM is a nice person we all know that,

But again this is a person who is new to the server and doesn't know how the dynamic of the server is yet and I can see why she gets offended actually.

You're answering her like she's totally stupid, if I were her and was meet by that I would probably just log off and never bother to come back.
AND that is not what we want is it?
we want more players for the server to grow right?

Most of us have been on this server for a long time and know each-other well enough to know were and how far we can takes things before it's to much.

You all need to remember this...
Even to me this is a reminder of how easy it is to forget how it feels like to be new.

Dionne, I am really sorry and hopefully we will get to prove to you that this actually is a really great server, and that our staff is one of the best out there.

Best Regards

Back to top Go down

Post  Emanuele Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:01 pm

I agree with you Sessy, we all want the server to grow not only for lv or gear, but also with many new players ....
this will make us all the staff an 'example to those who make mistakes, especially with new people that are at stake,
but I also hope to have our friend back DKM with the tag "GS" ......
I hope this valutere thought (we laugh, another opportunity to DKM?)
warm greetings from your friend
Dober

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Emanuele
Emanuele

Back to top Go down

Post  -DontKillMe- Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:09 am

i em very Sorry for main ations byt im sorry byt i dont know shy was new i see the name BlackRaven end game end if i know shy nem i dont akt dis wey Smile I will acept main Punishet by NTO end i promus to you all i em nat duing it agen Smile
-DontKillMe-
-DontKillMe-

Back to top Go down

Post  --UNO-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:33 pm

This is a way to show that staff members are humans and that they make mistakes sometimes . It doesnt seem right what she did and I barely can not believe this happened but again...we all are humans and make mistakes. She apologized and now we move on Smile
--UNO--
--UNO--

Back to top Go down

Post  BoullyKolben Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Act cheerful with your friends and Act seriously in your work

In my opinion DKM didn't nothing bad. She is young and The young people try to get fun talking and joking all the time. That's the opinion of a guy of 17 years old. Remember what not all are your friends or not all want joke all the time. You can't joke with all the people. DKM will learn about this but In my opinion She doesn't lose her tag :S

Viva Mexico and Viva The Youth Razz
BoullyKolben
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:01 pm

TopRankBoull wrote:Act cheerful with your friends and Act seriously in your work

In my opinion DKM didn't nothing bad. She is young and The young people try to get fun talking and joking all the time. That's the opinion of a guy of 17 years old. Remember what not all are your friends or not all want joke all the time. You can't joke with all the people. DKM will learn about this but In my opinion She doesn't lose her tag :S

Viva Mexico and Viva The Youth Razz

i can't find anything wrong with this either. if this was rpeorted from lightside, i'd've been reported when i used to be staff... you need some people with a bounce to make sure staff aren't robots, which is what it seems to be now...
Venom
Venom

https://shadowknights.aforumfree.com/u116

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 am

BlackRaven, Just come to lightside. It's better than the furyside. hehe. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 am

No side is better. Yeah maybe light side "spam" more and Fury make more pvp but each side is good!
The staff member are used to make jokes and i saw several staff members at fury side who JUST joke with the members and answer to the question if a GS is online "No GS online atm" or "i don't see a GS" and i mean with that not the situation with DKM. I don't want to say names.

And I need to say, how should DKM know that raven is a new player? Yeah she didn't know him and for example i joke just with players i know & like but everybody got his own way of acting. Maybe she made 1 mistake but that should be not the reason to make drama like that.
And if she loses her tags for this i should start to say names. Then some good GS will lose their tags as well!

BUT. Remember it's the SAME on light side. I got a light toon also and was also active with it. Id used to deal with GS jobs at light side as well as on dark side if there was no staff or the staff was to "busy" with idk what lol.
So i saw also the light chat. And i also wrote in the light chat with toons nobody know so i saw how the Staff acts. Belive me, such jokes are done on both factions. So the light side is NOT better.

(and no idc with side raven choose, its her/his decidion!)

And staff = staff. Who cares if light or dark, dont fight each other with "who get the most players" or something like that lol. Sometimes you rly need to learn that you are all a team, not 2 teams like light-team and fury-team.

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum