ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Technical Problems

3 posters

Go down

Technical Problems Empty Technical Problems

Post  BoullyKolben Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:19 pm

My Internet signal crash When I play SK:

My Internet Signal crash When I play SK, I only can be like 3 min in the server and after that the server kick me because My Internet signal crash but When I press Ok and I close the game My Internet signal back again but When I use my Internet normaly I don't get Internet problems, only When I open SK. DNS problems I will call my ISP fixer. I have the old client ( The same since I join, like 7 months ). I need download the new client or something like that?

Thanks all
BoullyKolben
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Technical Problems Empty problems with updater

Post  madman Sat May 12, 2012 10:12 pm

I have the game downloaded and the updater is not working. Is there a problem with the updater or is there a problem with the server? can someone please help me i like playing on the server. any thing is better than nothing

madman

Back to top Go down

Technical Problems Empty hollo madman

Post  AZAD Sun May 13, 2012 6:42 am

i think when u download client and tried update is same time server down cause Admin was working to fixe bosses and drops maps i think now u can run and update a game,

Welcome back and have fun with our family <3
AZAD
AZAD
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Technical Problems Empty Re: Technical Problems

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down