ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Afk(brb ) safe zone killing

4 posters

Go down

Afk(brb ) safe zone killing Empty Afk(brb ) safe zone killing

Post  Q.Qer Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Afk(brb ) safe zone killing Shaiya0002-14

as u see in the pic, i was just ending 1 vs 1 with GS Own, we were testing, s/he wanted.
and when it was done, i wanted sit down, to go afk but what i saw? i was dead already.

So yeah always in pvp ( vr one ) i see hell many furys going to " Safe Zone " in pvp map ( "Safe Zone " = place where is many guards and where is respawn place )
and going kill low lvlers ( to get kills ) afkers, everything what they can see as killable to get kills.

Well i know only Spawn kill ( afk/brb) kill is 24h bannable ( but they will do it again and again to get kills, even if they losed their kills they will do it again, 50% of em will )

So why did i make this is to make it bannable to even kill nonafkers in " Safe Zone " ...

Now everyone will ask from me like this : are u a nub ? ... and many another things. but why do they have to come our " Safe Zone " to get kills, when they can kill people behind gates etc. So yeah the point of it is, Why do we have something like this called " Safe Zone " ? with a lot very very slow guards, from which u can even run away with very fast attack speed they attack slowly sometimes to..... make the damn guard run faster or kill more faster : or make it even bannable to kill someone in " Safe Zone "

Q.Qer

Back to top Go down

Afk(brb ) safe zone killing Empty Re: Afk(brb ) safe zone killing

Post  Emanuele Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm sorry I give you my opinion on this post without creating confusion.

Server Rules

6. Being AFK in a pvp zone does not make you immune to attack. If your in PVP zone your fair game. Do not go AFK in PVP zone!

P.S.in pvp areas you do not have a secure area, you can enter the Fury despite the protection of your guards!
good luck and lots of fun
Emanuele
Emanuele

Back to top Go down

Post  Q.Qer Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Emanuele wrote:

P.S.in pvp areas you do not have a secure area, you can enter the Fury despite the protection of your guards!
good luck and lots of fun

when i readed this then i can say u 1 thing : why in the hell do we need Guards in every pvp map spawn places then? if we dont have " Safe Zones " just fcking delete all guards and thats all.

Q.Qer

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Temp Post is safe, it just depends where youre standing. If you would have battled Own behind the Pando Portal, I dont believe the dark would have been able to get to you, or even think or see you might be there.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:30 am

Quote from my other posts:

remember what spawnkill is!

you can kill a light (in this example) 1x without any probs.
If you kill the light again it's spawnkilling.

you are just allowed to kill the light again if she/he:
move
jump
talk
noss
buff

I can't see that he killed you a second time. So the rule don't apply.

Pls correct me if the Spawnkilling rule changed lol

Specialy YOU should know this rule.

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  Q.Qer Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:39 am

Hei Perle

Now im gonna say something to u.
Do u like get killed in " Safe Zone " every /town ( spawn place ) should be " Safe Zone " and not be able to kill anyone there.
and i know nobody wont like get killed while they just spawn and started buff or ended 1 vs 1 etc in pvp zone like i did, but it was in " Safe Zone "
and why in the hell we have a " Safe zone " when we can get even there easily killed.
So why did i post this " Crap " is that russ should do something about these nub Guards who are " Guarding " there, well sometimes it helps but mostly no cuz its damn easy, they run so slowly. so yeah im again telling, why in the hell do we have these guards there then?

Q.Qer

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:49 pm

"Safe Zone" is actually to prevent players being killed by mobs o.o
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:57 pm

But you still can't change the rules. There is no rly safe zone at a pvp map and this is not spawnkilling.

For me it sounds like you want him to get a 24h bann. But he didn't break the rule.

Perle

Back to top Go down

Afk(brb ) safe zone killing Empty Like they all said

Post  Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:39 am

It's how it is... and you have been around long enough to know this already, come on...
I go afk in pvp zones to, but I don't expect to be alive when I return and if I am that's a pleasant surprise.
so if you need to brb, go as far in as possible and make sure you are surrounded by guards.
Or just stay and be happy if you find yourself alive when you come back.

And btw.. it's not that big of deal, use a capital stone, and by the time you are back you can just use a movement rune and get back to whatever you were doing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down