ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Help PVP is killed

3 posters

Go down

Help PVP is killed Empty Help PVP is killed

Post  [GM]F.O Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:37 pm

All lights are farming what you suppose me to do RUSS (NO PVP is killed by farm event)?????
So put event in zone PVP or stop it pls
You need idea make event pvp 1kill=*2 and lets see if we ll hav a good pvp (limit it for 6h or more)
<<<< F.O
[GM]F.O
[GM]F.O
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Help PVP is killed Empty Re: Help PVP is killed

Post  BoullyKolben Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:47 pm

The Pvp is outnumbered.

When darks are more than us lights leave or stay near guards.

When lights are more than darks the darks leave cry and stay near guards.

Whatever The problem is the outnumbered pvp not the lights / farmers.

Try a balanced pvp and you will see what the lights wont run and will win the pvp. We lost a lot pf ppl and staff members I hope you know the reasons, but I promise you what that won't kill the pvp.

Well whatever dude I can understand your point here but is not easy. Come to lightside and try to pvp here.

So The problem is the outnumbered pvp its all not the lights or farmers

try to pvp vs 2-3 lights at the same time and you will see what you will loose and you will quit pvp. This happen in both factions

The solution: more light pvpers or less dark pvpers for do a balanced pvp

That thing of WORK TOGETHER is bullshit a 20 vs 10 is impossible to win. You can get decent kills without deaths but you cant win the pvp. Yeah I understand your point I want a good pvp and get fun too thats the purpose of the games but is not easy dude, Closing the farm event wont change nothing I bet you that dude.
BoullyKolben
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  BoullyKolben Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:54 pm

The Pvpers will pvp when They got chance to pvp. The farmers will farm when they got time and only farm. Not all lightside are farmers or are farming for get abs lv9.
BoullyKolben
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Help PVP is killed Empty PvP

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Was awesome last night,
and it was a lot of fun,
I must say tho....
Lights you did an awesome job out there, keep it up Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  BoullyKolben Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:30 pm

[GMQueen]PrimeEvil wrote:Was awesome last night,
and it was a lot of fun,
I must say tho....
Lights you did an awesome job out there, keep it up Smile

Hell yeah !!

I want 5 last night pvps to carry pls, but sadly for me that class of PvP rare to see in this server. Whatever was really fun and darks did a awesome job too They was being kicked in the ass but they never left, finally They won but all lights left because all needed to go out. That class of Pvp make me don't leave SK. Trust in me If that class of Pvp happen all the days All the ppl from other shaiya servers will enjoy SK lol

110+ kills and 1 death for me Smile
BoullyKolben
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 am

Guys PVP bounce back and forth all the time. Lights dominate one day, then fury another. Each time the other faction QQ about it. Is the same as always been. If you would focus on your faction instead of worries about what the other faction is doing, pvp be much better.

I have never and will never interfere with the balance of the game, because it is impossible to make balance. No matter which side i help the other will be dissatisfied and QQ. So is better that i let time and you all deal with the balance.

We have already been online longer than any other server ever. So we must be doing something right.

We do need more event ideas, if you have idea please share with us and we will try to make it happen, so long as it is fair for both factions.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down