ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Lets Change GRB!!! Tell Me your Ideas Here. In English Please

+5
[GM]xena
kaz1996
AZAD-
[GM]F.O
russell0659
9 posters

Go down

Lets Change GRB!!! Tell Me your Ideas Here. In English Please Empty Lets Change GRB!!! Tell Me your Ideas Here. In English Please

Post  russell0659 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:07 am

Lets Talk about How we can Make GRB Fun again? Im thinkin Higher level mobs and more reward points per mob. Im thinkin maybe a Quest inside of GRB that is unique and give Guild points for completion. And Maybe some Hidden Surprizes each week.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Lets Change GRB!!! Tell Me your Ideas Here. In English Please Empty Naab ideaaaaaaaa

Post  [GM]F.O Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:17 am

maybe mobs in GRB drop some lapis 8/9 or abso9 or gears 80 like that you ll find 1000 players do GRB
[GM]F.O
[GM]F.O
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Lets Change GRB!!! Tell Me your Ideas Here. In English Please Empty Re: Lets Change GRB!!! Tell Me your Ideas Here. In English Please

Post  AZAD- Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 am

i agree with F.O try make drops like chee's or bugs from boxes (dragon FL: CL) and when drop this chee's and open make chance to drops in side nice things ( lapis /LL/PL/ GREAS/ POTS/PEh.........) with no bad rate %

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Lets Change GRB!!! Tell Me your Ideas Here. In English Please Empty Re: Lets Change GRB!!! Tell Me your Ideas Here. In English Please

Post  kaz1996 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 am

maybe bring back the goddess or make mobs drop lvl 4 noss

kaz1996

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]xena Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:47 pm

do win pcs that have no latency ... ^ ^ no I laugh ...

do not touch the grb, but made ​​a scale of rewards points that allow many guild to have rewards?

but let's be realistics, the only drop that toons wants are the stuffs or the jewels ...

Why do we want to change the grb while ? the real question for the players is why CS stopped working, and what happens with the new maps ?
[GM]xena
[GM]xena

https://www.facebook.com/sylvie.xena93

Back to top Go down

Post  icemua Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:06 am

I believe that all play fair in GRB, & very nice ideas about what drops could be possibly be dropped in grb to promote that also but the problem we have is not what will drop or anything like that, many of these guilds have more than 1 lv 15 or 30 toon that hop back in the guild raid after they kill a certain boss (not mentioning any guilds). Use 1 lv 30 toon to kill 1 boss & get on lv 90 then towards the end hop back on a diff lv 30 & kill a boss all over again to enhance the chances of winning grb. Im sure ppl has seen grb w/ 1 guild winning w/ points at .. say 2k or so then BOOM u see diff guild with scores about 4k + (lol). It would be great to either lock the main GRB portal after raid has gone in or make bosses not respawn for those that choose to go back in w/ a diff lv 15-30 toon or u could limit how many times ppl are allowed to leave raid & re enter. Some guild use the the ppl they actually have, some cheat by re entering grb portal w/ diff toons and kill boss all over again & that isnt fair to the ppl that worked hard for just 4-5 ppl doing grb for that week. I love dual clienting, it has its advantages & disadvantages, but that is also 1 of our problems in sk, multiple accts w/ multiple ppl playing for grb. Entering GRB over & over w/ diff toons.... >.>

Well these are my ideas to improve GRB :
1-lock main grb portal after raid has gone in
2-no boss 2 respawn for ppl that hop back on low lv toons
3- limit the amount of times ppl can re enter grb portal ( like 2 per person to only allow them to jump from 1 toon to the other)

Okies.......idk but think about it ... THEN u can add in the fun ideas of lapis, peh ect Smile

Last edited by icemua on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the fun stuff after being serious)
icemua
icemua

Back to top Go down

Post  Q.Qer Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:08 am

I think atleast for me GRB is borest thing ever in Shaiya , what u have to do there? just kill mobs, bosses , their kinda easy to kill, i killed 30 bosses with clean bluemetal set o.o and kinda very fast.

Well i think . Make Old Willows lvl bigger and make it drop something very good.
or Make old Willow lvl bigger, and after u have killed him, then normal mobs spawn and u can start to kill them. and these mobs would have little chance to get 80 gear, 85 wep , and lil bigger chance to get peh/lapis .

Q.Qer

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]xena Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:03 am

I just want to say in the case of a change in the rules grb, that everyone is informed on this subject and if possible not 5 minutes before the start of the grb...
[GM]xena
[GM]xena

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:38 pm

How About This:?????

Im goin to put a Portal To Apulene in the Fury Guild House GateKeer, And A Portal to Iris in the lights Guild House. So Guilds can do Invasions into the Capital Citys. Durring Grb Hour PVP Kills in Capital Citys Will Count for 1000 Points Each. All PVP in the capitals will be counted per guild from the records and added to the guild points, after GRB. The Portals will Remain open during the week for those brave enough to use them. Muhahahah.

Also During GRB there will be Guild Battle for Ownership of the Capital. The Guild who can Claim Ownership of the Capital of their faction will receive 10,000 points added to their Grb total.
Each Guild vs Guild battle Must be Announced By a GS in World Chat. The Winner of that Battle Must Be Declared Winner By A GS in World Chat. Each Win Gains the Guild 1000 Points. Losing guilds my Re-challenge winning repeatedly during the GRB Hour.

Holding Enemy Capital At End of GRB.
20,000 Points. To Fury Guild Who Holds Apu and/or Light Guild who Holds Iris.

We test this see how it works.

Last edited by russell0659 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AZAD- Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 pm

That meaning GRB pvp ( each kill give 1000 points) , so good idea and will need test hope will be amazing xd... :p mouahaha

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  [GS]Lancelot Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 pm

im laughing, seems fun!
[GS]Lancelot
[GS]Lancelot
Game Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  icemua Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Umm... bad idea, lols -- 1st-- server doesnt have enough furies on during the week, only grb days hold the most amount of ppl online, after grb that# of furies goes back down to max about 6 or so.
2nd-- furies are not like lites & battle each other in apu, go look around Iris, not even 1 person in Iris except low level ppl using gate keepers to go diff maps. Besides, ideas about Capital pvp, especially that subject being suggested in SK to promote pvp, gonna make the few furies we have stay in AH & 1 question, capital portals in GH to other factions capital.. that is gonna replace grb in the GMO, just kill ppl in capital- some that even guildless, counts as grb kill? or are u suggesting reg grb in GMO & Capital kills & does those Capital kills = respawn killings of other factions bc no way to get back to their original capital city? bc if so this isnt a good idea. Sorry to be party pooper but this isnt a good way to promote either topics of making grb fun / pvp, its just my input.. is wat i see.
icemua
icemua

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]xena Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 am

The GRB as it existed could give a chance for any guild, from the smallest to the largest to get a guild house with attractive services, blacksmith, etc. ... and earn rewards. She remained accessible to all, I mean all the guilds ...

Everyone was equal for 1 hour, since in fact it is simply organization and strategy and depends on the number of players...

Today, to promote pvp, and I can understand, the GRB will become a street fight with points that will give scores etc ... why not ?

But becarefull at that this time all guilds will not be equal at the start of this compétion, who reserved for major guilds with bigs PVP ranks, who was since 1 year on the server (with good extra points in stats )... the result is already known and the oldest guilds with the most pvp rank will be the winners ...

I understand that the problem is tricky, but I do not think touching rules Shaiya make the news toons coming to the server, because this is exactly what we need ...
[GM]xena
[GM]xena

Back to top Go down

Post  Q.Qer Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:33 am

Looks good idea. Very Happy

Any guild recruiting 90 hm fighter to their guild Very Happy whos name is FaceDesk Very Happy

Q.Qer

Back to top Go down

Lets Change GRB!!! Tell Me your Ideas Here. In English Please Empty GRB

Post  beatryzz Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:48 pm

would be good if arises for items fall into the GRB items lvs 15/30
beatryzz
beatryzz

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:55 pm

xena wrote:Why do we want to change the grb while ? the real question for the players is why CS stopped working, and what happens with the new maps ?

Mis Xena is CS still bugged or has the corrections ive done corrected the issue?
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]xena Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:51 am

Yes Russ CS works fine now, I've tried ... good job !!
[GM]xena
[GM]xena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum