ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Voting points & item mall points hrly points

4 posters

Go down

Voting points & item mall points hrly points Empty Voting points & item mall points hrly points

Post  [GM]Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Hello boys and girls!
got and idea about us having system points, each vote you make you get points for item mall which you be able to buy items like gears lapis weapons and so on...
we can also have hourly Points which will work like this every 1 hr you get points, and for this we will have the item mall fixed up so you can buy anything you feel like buying... this way im sure more wll stay on and this helps in pvp to in someways!!
and we have think'ed about ppl that will try and mess this up no afk's if caught doing so all point be removed

Go SK cheers

anything wrong about this post or need to be fixed plz leave your comments
[GM]Dragon
[GM]Dragon

Back to top Go down

Voting points & item mall points hrly points Empty Re: Voting points & item mall points hrly points

Post  [GS]Lancelot Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:33 pm

i agree! +1
[GS]Lancelot
[GS]Lancelot
Game Sage

Back to top Go down

Voting points & item mall points hrly points Empty Re: Voting points & item mall points hrly points

Post  T3araa2kii Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:11 pm

i was going to post that lol! JKK but Awesome!
T3araa2kii
T3araa2kii

Back to top Go down

Post  AZAD- Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:27 pm

great and hope if points will be with ur pvp toons actifs ( kills-death) and lvling news ppls ..

meaning everytime be in pvp and was helping and searching lvling ppls like guild token and only news players not other toons for lvling ...

Points win each kills did in pvp and players lvled ( no spading stats )

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Dragon Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:43 pm

yes we can also have points to for each kills and deaths like say you kill 50 ppl you get 10 point for each kills! and if your dead 50 times you get 5 points per each deaths you have!

credits goes to azado

Go SK cheers
[GM]Dragon
[GM]Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  [GS]Lancelot Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:16 pm

[GM]Dragon wrote: yes we can also have points to for each kills and deaths like say you kill 50 ppl you get 10 point for each kills! and if your dead 50 times you get 5 points per each deaths you have!

credits goes to azado

Go SK cheers

lol DragonLegend, i like it! Agree!

+1 again

Smile
[GS]Lancelot
[GS]Lancelot
Game Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down