ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

[GM]Akyra Post your Oppion Here In English please

+11
denver0001
assassinjoe
Venom
facto
Hello
CHOUBA
hawky
Abricot
DarkAnge
jeremhorn
russell0659
15 posters

Go down

[GM]Akyra    Post your Oppion Here In English please Empty [GM]Akyra Post your Oppion Here In English please

Post  russell0659 Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:53 pm

[GM]Akyra has lost her GM position because of the out of control QQin by the french players. Both Insulters and Crybabys have caused this action to be taken.

I have not made a final decission on tha matter, so i would like to hear what you have to say. Please post translated text here only.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

[GM]Akyra    Post your Oppion Here In English please Empty Re: [GM]Akyra Post your Oppion Here In English please

Post  jeremhorn Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Akira is a very good GS and GM have always been very satisfied with these actions. I think a lot of people say bad things about her when she is good at heart. It must return GM. It is for me for the proper functioning of the game

jeremhorn

Back to top Go down

[GM]Akyra    Post your Oppion Here In English please Empty kikou SK

Post  DarkAnge Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Bonjour NTO , comme cela a été demander je donne mon opinion sur la perte du poste d'Akyra. Akyra est un bon GM et pour moi le souci est qu'elle a été influencé et servi d'objet de pression et de punition afin de servir les interet d'autres joueurs. Elle a été a mon avis manipuler et endormi. Les problemes avec la communauté francaise n'est pas simple a régler a cause de la barriere de la langue. Pour cela a mon avis qu'il faudrai l'avis de 2GM pour résoudre ces problemes. Un proverbe francais dit " on apprend toujours de ces erreurs".

Cet avis n'engage que moi .... DarkAnge.

Hello NTO, as has been asked I give my opinion on the loss of position Akyra. Akyra is a good GM and a concern for me is that it was influenced and served as an object of pressure and punishment in order to serve the interests of other players. It was in my view and manipulate asleep. The problems with the French community is not easy to adjust because of the language barrier. To do this in my opinion it will take the advice of 2GM to solve these problems. French proverb says "we always learn from these mistakes."

This notice is only my opinion .... DarkAnge.
DarkAnge
DarkAnge

Location : Dans les sous-vetements d'une belle brune a forte poitrine :)

Back to top Go down

[GM]Akyra    Post your Oppion Here In English please Empty Re: [GM]Akyra Post your Oppion Here In English please

Post  Abricot Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:53 pm

russ goodnight! stinks as I tell you the last time I play Shaiya a long time and c is the first time I found a GM as it akyra're always there to help us and answer our questions vis a vis the rules of SK I you understand that c is not obvious managed all our stories as well j I told my guild if they insult any people will be transferred oases, we try to make an arrangement so that his s arrested for the moment c is a little better, but even if it does not suit is s' re really not the fault of akyra for me it is really little better now that she honestly and c is a very good GM! thank you for letting m have the chance to tell you is that I think of akyra! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012 kisses russ:)

Abricot

Back to top Go down

Post  hawky Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Ich war nicht da, wenn es so i dont really bekam einen Stellungnahme zur geschah es

i was not there when it happened so i dont really got a opinion on it
hawky
hawky

Back to top Go down

Post  CHOUBA Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Bonjour NTO,
A mon sens akyra n'aurait pas du perdre son tag GM.
Certes je comprend aisément les difficultés qu'engendre par la différence de langue, ce qui occasionne en général pas mal de "traductions personnalisées".
Après plusieurs années de jeux en ligne, administrateur réseau et super admin aussi, une constante apparait à chaque fois : celle de laisser les pleins pouvoirs à une seule personne, soit alors de laisser ces meme moderateurs de débrouilez-vous seuls et de manière anarchique, aucune de ces deux n'est valable dans le temps ni dans la sérénité qu'attend chaque joueur.
GS et GM ont, pour moi, un rôle clé dans le contrôle du déroulement jeu et leurs tâches multiples et lourdes ; mais il me semble évident qu'ils ne peuvent pas tout gérer à eux seuls.
pour simplifier, ils n'ont pas à devoir décider seuls d'une tolérance, d'un débanissement et surtout pas d'un acquittement, ceci doit se décider en "réunion" pour rendre toute décision irrévocable, et ceci permettra de stabiliser les joueurs et de bien réduire les manipulations habiles.
Pour finir, Akyra est un tres bon GM, investi tant dans sa mission, que dans volonté du bien de tous, toutefois elle ne possède pas le don de dubicuité, en est-elle responsable bien sur que non.
Voici mon avis, peut etre un peu long, mais j'aime être complet, en espérant que ce texte puisse vous donner des idees a suivre ou, peut etre simplement à essayer.
Respectueusement CHOUBA

Hello NTOs,
In my opinion akyra would not lose its GM tag.
I certainly understand the great difficulties caused by the difference in language, which usually causes a lot of "custom translations."
After several years of online gaming, network administrator and super admin too, a constant appears each time: that of allowing full power to one person, then let these same moderators resourceful and you alone in an anarchic way, neither of these is valid in time or in the serenity expects each player.
GS and GM, for me, a key role in controlling the game and their running multiple tasks and heavy, but it seems obvious that they can not handle everything alone.
for simplicity, they do not have to decide only a tolerance of one Unban especially not an acquittal, this must be decided in "meeting" to make any irrevocable decision, and this will stabilize the players and much lower skilled manipulation.
Finally, Akyra is a very good GM, invested so much in his mission, in the good will of all, however it does not have the gift of dubicuité, she is responsible course not.
Here is my opinion, can be a bit long, but I like to be complete, in the hope that this text can give you ideas to follow, or may simply be trying.
respectfully CHOUBA

CHOUBA

Back to top Go down

[GM]Akyra    Post your Oppion Here In English please Empty Hi SK

Post  Hello Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:21 am

Hello, Russell
So I answer to your question Akyra
I have always said that it stay a very good GM. We are the players, but before all human beings and some people have played an affinity which could create this for them
She'll have to be impartial with all of the world and not to take with other parties.
I think she has an important role in the smooth running of the game, and that it always comes out Gagnan of failure ...

Hello ...
Hello
Hello

Back to top Go down

[GM]Akyra    Post your Oppion Here In English please Empty My opinion

Post  facto Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:16 am

Hi all ,

i think i am not really able to give my opinion... actually i just be back here after so long time then i don't realluy seen Akyra actions.. But you guys will be really able to decide about this dilema of tag back... Gm tag is a big responsability then u need to be equal to all people and not take any side in any problems.
Facto.

facto

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:33 am

Well, i think Aky hasn't been having it easy recently. due to the recent collapse of a french server, the french community flooded our server, some good people some bad people, like any other time of flooding. Aky is our only french GM, and she is on fury, so she has all the incoming french to help and translate. no think about it, if you were an only person who could translate the language fluently and fast, and then a lot of people come in with the language you speka and translate fluently, thats a lot of weight on your shoulders. French is one of the biggest languages in the world, so it would be more ideal if we had more... staff that were french perhaps. I feel sorry for Aky in this case, because she's been in this server for so long, as a GS and GM and due to the recent happenings has been caught up and lost her tags. think about it russ, forget the haters if any have posted hate (sorry all i haven't read your posts) but think from Aky's start and since WHEN has she been any hassle or trouble. none, she's been great in our server, so i think it'd be unfair to take tags due to this.

Sincerely,

Mofo Venom!
Venom
Venom

https://shadowknights.aforumfree.com/u116

Back to top Go down

[GM]Akyra    Post your Oppion Here In English please Empty hello bonjour

Post  assassinjoe Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 am

I do not agree that you are removing the tag Aky
Akyra are very nice and it helps everyone a nice person
I'd like to get his Akyra Tag GM

cordially Bael

Je suis pas en accord que tu es retiré le tag de Aky
Akyra es très gentille et aide tout le monde c'est une personne agréable
J'aimerais que Akyra récupére son Tag de GM

Cordiallement Bael

Last edited by assassinjoe on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bael)

assassinjoe

Back to top Go down

[GM]Akyra    Post your Oppion Here In English please Empty hello bonjour

Post  denver0001 Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:51 am

I do not agree that you are removing the tag Aky
Akyra are very nice and it helps everyone a nice person
I'd like to get his Akyra Tag GM
Yes for french it has always done his job as gm
cordially denver

Je suis pas en accord que tu es retiré le tag de Aky
Akyra es très gentille et aide tout le monde c'est une personne agréable
J'aimerais que Akyra récupére son Tag de GM
oui pour les francais elle a toujour fait son boulot comme gm

denver0001

Back to top Go down

[GM]Akyra    Post your Oppion Here In English please Empty Hi

Post  Scorpion85 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi Russell I think Akyra takes its role seriously
Yes she deserves place among the ca [GM] and I understand why she lost her Tag it are very nice
Always present and when he has a concern it is convenient to have a [GM] French among us

Cordially Imhotep

Bonjour Russell je trouve que Akyra prend son role au sérieux
Oui elle mérite ca place parmis les [GM] et je comprend pas pourquoi elle a perdu son Tag elle es très gentille
Toujours présente et quand il a un soucis c'est pratique d'avoir un [GM] Francais parmis nous

Cordiallement Imhotep
Scorpion85
Scorpion85

Back to top Go down

Post  jawid2 Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:00 pm

thankyou for giving back Akyras tag back NTO she is the best GM on whole world ^^ and marry Chirstmass everone

jawid2

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:34 pm

jawid2 wrote:thankyou for giving back Akyras tag back NTO she is the best GM on whole world ^^ and marry Chirstmass everone

there is no best, because somebody will always end up better Wink
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post  BoullyKolben Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:41 pm

jawid2 wrote:thankyou for giving back Akyras tag back NTO she is the best GM on whole world ^^ and marry Chirstmass everone

The best GM is Maru you nub Neutral
BoullyKolben
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:33 am

It's not nice to talk about the "best" GM guys, they do all a great job.

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:42 am

[GS]Venom wrote:

there is no best, because somebody will always end up better Wink
Venom
Venom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down