ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Updated LMS ideas

2 posters

Go down

Updated LMS ideas  Empty Updated LMS ideas

Post  Rammy Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:57 pm

I noticed while doing LMS the following -

BoC is fine, it's class v class so it's evenly matched

BoF and BoS are...one sided by Fighter/War and Defender/Guard.

I was thinking we split up BoF/BoS into 3 groups, lights have F/D A/R M/P and fury have W/G H/A P/O. Cause I saw Crazy take out the Mage AND the ranger in basically 2 hits, so to 'even' out the chances we could have 2 more BoF/BoS tags for the A/R M/P H/A and P/O

Face it, right now BoF/BoS belong to the powerhouses Of the server, Fighter/War and Def/Guard.

In order to balance this dilemma out, I propose the above changes...well not changes...additions more to speak.

Please give me your ideas about it too ^__^

-Rammy
Rammy
Rammy

Back to top Go down

Updated LMS ideas  Empty Re: Updated LMS ideas

Post  Demon Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:09 am

Rammy wrote:I noticed while doing LMS the following -

BoC is fine, it's class v class so it's evenly matched

BoF and BoS are...one sided by Fighter/War and Defender/Guard.

I was thinking we split up BoF/BoS into 3 groups, lights have F/D A/R M/P and fury have W/G H/A P/O. Cause I saw Crazy take out the Mage AND the ranger in basically 2 hits, so to 'even' out the chances we could have 2 more BoF/BoS tags for the A/R M/P H/A and P/O

Face it, right now BoF/BoS belong to the powerhouses Of the server, Fighter/War and Def/Guard.

In order to balance this dilemma out, I propose the above changes...well not changes...additions more to speak.

Please give me your ideas about it too ^__^

-Rammy
This would actually be another meaning of BoC. Even though some Pagan might get BoF, it would still be the same as BoC according to this Idea.
What seems reasonable to me right now is some sort of PvP Tournament (which LMS already is, but with a few things changed).
Apologies to by bad Paint skills
Updated LMS ideas  Pvptourn

So this is a classic Tournament. The winner would get tagged [1st], the second [2nd] and so on. This Tournament is for both factions and shows the best PvPer on the Server. PvPers have to apply at least 15mins before event start so the drawing can be made.
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down