ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Faction Change

Go down

Faction Change Empty Faction Change

Post  BoullyKolben Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:35 pm

A Faction change consist in transfer one player from one faction to the opositive faction, Same rank / set / armor / weap / class / stuff. This is supposted to be a support for the other faction ( In this case Darkside ).

Faction Change 4-5 Lights max, All must be Pvpers and Active leaders, but not the best of the faction, for avoid the weakness of that faction.

A lot of Darks are inactives or they just left, outnumbered pvp, Faction changing some uber Lights to Darkside will change all, Temporaly, If The Darks who left notice themself what his faction recover his numbers, They will want to back again, Producing another outnumber but now by the darks. So You just can keep 2-3 of those lights Who was Faction changed, and return 2-3 of those lights Who was Faction changed, back to lightside. ( This Only in case of the return of those Darks who left ).

Just a Suggestion man. Atm I dont think what the Darks need this, but If They still leaving the server They will need that Faction change / Support.
BoullyKolben
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down