ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Scavenger Hunt, Hunt The Staff....

2 posters

Go down

Scavenger Hunt, Hunt The Staff.... Empty Scavenger Hunt, Hunt The Staff....

Post  [Pretty][EC]Sassy. Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 pm

Rules: All Players are given items to find in a certin map they must find so many of 1 item that is given and bring that item to the first staff member that staffmember will then give them a clue to where the next staff member is and the item they need for that staff member so on and so on once they have reached the last staff member they will then give them the reward of there choice. sounds easy huh? whats the catch you say well there can only be 1 winner, no partys, and no hints on where items drop. so happy farming and hunting to you all!! .

Light side Drop List For Items To Be Farmed:

Catus Flower: Found on Map 1
Old Scissors: Found on Map 1
Silk Bundle : Found on Map 2
Toxic Apple: Found on Map 2
High Quality Hoe: Found on map 3
Dark Core: Found on map 3

Fury Side Drop List For Items To Be Farmed:

Old Shoes: Found on Map 1
Hard Hammers: Found on Map 1
Diseased Hearts: Found on Map 2
Old Amapo: Found on Map 2
Diluns Nuts: Found on Map 3
Spoiled Bread: Found on Map 3

Last edited by jessyca26 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spell)
[Pretty][EC]Sassy.
[Pretty][EC]Sassy.

Back to top Go down

Scavenger Hunt, Hunt The Staff.... Empty like the idea

Post  zamius Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:23 pm

even though i had alot of hlp i hope its a success....ty sassy for putting it all together. as for the staff who participates in it ty all as well. It gives the chance for staff to work as one and the advantage goes out to the farmers ( who know where the drops are at )...FINALLY !! an event for farmers to enjoy

Last edited by zamius on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add more)

zamius

Back to top Go down