ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Lets Keep SK <333

2 posters

Go down

Lets Keep SK <333 Empty Lets Keep SK <333

Post  [Pretty][EC]Sassy. Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:07 am

Hey guys just a friendly suggestion

if all of us pulled together an gave just 5 dollars to our server provider SK could stay up and running and we could all still be here to have our friends n family so think bout it guys boss man cant do everything by him self lets all do what we can to keep this server alive and voting is a mayjor part in that the more votes we have the more ppl will come to sk and play on our server we need to hit that peak of top 2 servers so that we have more players hell even post on ur face book about sk anything to help the server stay alive:). think about it guys:)

With Love [Pretty][EC]Sassy.
    [Pretty][EC]Sassy.
    [Pretty][EC]Sassy.

Back to top Go down

Lets Keep SK <333 Empty sounds good to me^^

Post  cromashina Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 am

i agree with sassy, 5$ per person isn't that much, and we'd be able to keep the server, i keep spamming the vote message ingame...im asking friends in RL to vote for the server, so we can get some ppl, so we can keep the server, gogogo, we can do it Very Happy

cromashina

Back to top Go down