ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Event for sunday!

2 posters

Go down

Event for sunday! Empty Event for sunday!

Post  Azure-seba Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:19 am

This sunday 21/10 factions fight to death!
The side that gets bless before GRB starts wins!
Let honor and strength bound us together and fight to raise the honor of our goddesses and make sure our names will never be forget!
its up to u guys, everyone is welcome Very Happy
PS: the price is MM in capital (u can chose boss) for the winner faction+ help of the gm to kill bosses like dios exiel if needed+ a little drop event of PL and LL.
good luck to all and i hope to see u there ^__^

Este domingo 21/10 las facciones pelean a muerte!
la faccion que active la bless justo antes del GRB gana!
dejemos que el honor y la fuerza nos unan para aumentar el honor de las diosas y hacer que nuestros nombres no se olviden nunca!
Depende de ustedes, todos son bienvenidos Very Happy
PS: el premio es MM en la capital para la faccion que gane
(pueden elejir los boss)+ ayuda del GM para matar bosses como dios exiel si es nesesario+ un pequeño evento de drop de PL y LL.
Buena suerte a todos y espero verlos ahi jeje ^__^

Azure-seba
Azure-seba

Back to top Go down

Event for sunday! Empty Re: Event for sunday!

Post  AZAD- Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:38 am

Nice idea Seba , hope guys enjoying with it :p

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure-seba Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:58 pm

oh i forgot to say it ll be suspended if it rains...
to all the ppl who marked ''will join the event'' in the FB group sorry guys i did my best until the end but i cant do anything now u.u
I want to thank the ppl who joined me and did their best to help the server and try to make it fun for all until the end , Ariana,
Tempo-Sky, Ashtek-Tapcom and nub azad in the end, when it seemed like everyone gave up already u nubs step forward and helped me more than any other staff member with plvls,ideas, the facebook thing and in the efford to make pvp go back to be fun for
both factions (was slowly working btw) so THANK YOU.
------------------------------------------------------------------
en spanish:
sobre el evento... se me olvido decir q se suspende x lluvia Razz
a todos los q marcaron ''ira al evento'' en el grupo de face.. lo siento hice todo lo q pude pero ahora ya no hay nada q pueda hacer :/
Quiero agradecer a la gente q se me unio e hiso lo mejor q pudo para ayudar al server a volver a la normalidad y hacer q de nuevo sea divertido para todos hasta los ultimos momentos, Ariana, Tempo-Sky, Ashtek-Tapcom y al final azad.Cuando parecia q todos se rindieron ustedes nubs dieron un paso al frente y me ayudaron mas q cualqier otro miembro del staff con los plvls, ideas, el grupo del face y el esfuerzo para hacer q el pvp vuelva a ser divertido para ambas facciones(q de a poco iva dando frutos)
asique MUCHAS GRACIAS.

Azure-seba
Azure-seba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down