ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Not 1 not 2 but 3

3 posters

Go down

Not 1 not 2 but 3 Empty Not 1 not 2 but 3

Post  radeis24 Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:25 pm

kk so this is not really a surprise to me I played over 20-30 pservers and kind of get bored of some of them sometimes and move on to another one and sometimes check back in well I had gotten bored of 3 dif pservers and just been playing a dif one decided to check back in and what a surprise this one was down and the other 2 I decided to check in on I don't even know why I bother just a waste of time this is why i never donate to pservers bc they are all the same they will go down it just takes time.

radeis24

Back to top Go down

Not 1 not 2 but 3 Empty Re: Not 1 not 2 but 3

Post  russell0659 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:13 am

Yea? and you are why pservers cannot stay up. Its nice when someone else pay all the bills like your mommy do.

In the real world, where bills have to be paid, no one is immune to money problems. When people like you come and go, no body thinkin about the poor fool who has to pay the bills. Then one day the fool gets tired of paying for everyone else.

Its people just like you that destroy servers everywhere you go. Soon there will be no free servers.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Not 1 not 2 but 3 Empty lmfao

Post  radeis24 Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Wow seems I hit a nerve lol dont really care its people like you that shouldn't even own a server. Yea I still live with my parents and bill are being paid how is that my fault I am moving out in the next week so shows what you know why do I need to waste my money on a server when i can farm everything I need this server was ok but not gonna lie wasnt the best server ever. I am sorry I won't give money to someone for a game every month sorry I am not a religous donater supporting the server yea ppl that have money to waste sure spend it if you want take the easy way out, but I prefer to just earn my gear and 2 not waste money I am sure your parents taught you the value of a dollar ???? so fck off

radeis24

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:52 am

Private servers are called private servers for a reason. OS servers stay up because people spend money on it. Everyday they get thousands of dollars. Most servers that go down fast are the servers that are free. It makes sense because none prints money with their ass. This server lasted for almost two years. Russell can easily bring it back all he needs is to change a few things. I have been arround for a long time and I know the servers that go down fast are usually closed or hacked or just cant afford to run it. The reason you cant afford to run it is because almost every item is free items that you can purchase cost allot of money. Only few people will spend money on a private server in this case.

Sell little items that really matter. Like res runes and item drop prevent and so on. The key to a long lasting server is to make it avaible for all players to donate for needed items. I am sure SK still has allot of people who would come back. This way you dont have to stress yourself about making new items or gears. Just sell most needed items for cheap price. This way every months you get little by little from almost 80% players which adds up to allot of money. If everything is free except gear and gear drops from in game not many people will donate.

Lets say 5 dollars for monthly needed items like item prevent and res rune and double warehouse. I am sure people can afford to pay 5 dollars a month for these items. If they dont have credit card they could donate using moblie phone. You cant just rely on selling gear and lapises because these items drop in game.

Quack

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 am

Thank you Quack. I will be bringing SK back in the future and once we get back on our feet here at home. and there will be major changes. I'm goin to do a complete re-write and re-think alot of things.

I think what hurt us the most was rouge staff members taking players and donatiors away. There will be way fewer staff. There will be No More Free Ressing dead toons and wasting time locating lost gear or solving scam problems. Server will be like others where you solve your own problems. I feel like we wasted our time dealing with these issues when everyone took it for granted.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:54 am

Problems should be sent in via supprt ticket system and dealt within 3 working days. This way players will only complain about REAL problems and not like "someone told my mom off". Any reports should only be heard if sent through support ticket. This way you dont have to make an army of GM's. The more staff you have, the more stress you have. In real life its easy to manage staff because you can kick their ass if they stab you. But behind a keyboard, everyone is a superman. Cool

Quack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum