ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Bring SK Back? What we need to change to make it work?

+6
N-K
Azure-seba
AZAD-
Cholla
Dadou
russell0659
10 posters

Go down

Bring SK Back? What we need to change to make it work? Empty Bring SK Back? What we need to change to make it work?

Post  russell0659 Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:06 am

Ok guys we all know being totally free does not work. Everyone take for granted that Barbara and I would always pay all the bill. Truth is kids we cannot afford to do that now. We need funding and help paying the bills.

I plan to bring SK back, with alot of changes. No More Free Ressing, No more Free Noss, No more Free rides. I need you to tell me anything you think might make life in SK better.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Bring SK Back? What we need to change to make it work? Empty Re: Bring SK Back? What we need to change to make it work?

Post  Dadou Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:43 pm

hi guys

1)Noss and other : im agree for No More Free Ressing, No more Free Noss, No more Free rides because someone are nothing if they dont have noss.

2)drop : we must put more easy drop (2 drop with 100% luck per boss or more no abso 9 or put pack 10 with boss)
put drop on all altar(proelium and canta too) and guard (only guard karis and KI)
and NO drop on guild MM and normal boss no reject to drop(leacheur can be kick and can't back on raid)

PS : all leave because they dont have easy drop this always AngryLight or maniacos(light)

3)Dios : dios are useless now I think we must put scroll for gear wep (ele and faction https://shadowknights.aforumfree.com/t2518-scroll-for-gear-and-wep)
put too on 3rd form gear and wep 80/85

4) Altar : if we put drop on altar we must do altar more hard for NO drop on solo (guard keep easily kill)
altar must too hard at boss KI for pvp be more fun

5) PCS and debuff : PCS have recharge and this very useless to put it (15sec) all think runner = pcs but all use debuff. Debuff are good for kill yes but we dont need debuff off (debuff off on wep = 1 slot 1 useless) .
2 idea with debuff :
1- no debuff (delete on all server)
2- 1 debuff per wep 80+ (2 on 1-15 and 20-30)

6) Kill and pvp : all come for pvp this normal. With pvp with must put some kill boost x 4 or 10 (record is Zipp with grade 10) on week end ONLY

7)Kill boost and pexer : all faction kill lvler and we get some kill if we put kill boost we must put (when we create toon) lvl on mode maker

Dadou

Back to top Go down

Bring SK Back? What we need to change to make it work? Empty Re: Bring SK Back? What we need to change to make it work?

Post  Cholla Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:00 am

1) cut down the leveling, no more 1 day leveling.

2)quest for better gear with higher yellow stats than the farmed gear, or dropped gear.

3) bring in Mount quests for the higher level mounts, like they have for the level 40 mounts.

Cholla
Cholla

Back to top Go down

Post  AZAD- Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Cholla wrote:1) cut down the leveling, no more 1 day leveling.

2)quest for better gear with higher yellow stats than the farmed gear, or dropped gear.

3) bring in Mount quests for the higher level mounts, like they have for the level 40 mounts.

nice i like it and need support and be honest to play and stufs need be more honest and respect and tag and help game not only tag and come weak after..

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure-seba Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:42 pm

1: put something in altars 1-15 20-30 that ppl would be able to use in lvl90 so they can also have 15-30 pvp, something like masks and i dunno pcs, or peh.
2: oblivion insula should open at a sertain time and drop stuff like heal pots and fortune coins.
3: lower the amount of money that give fortune coins and prices in game, that way we can sell stuff and leave the chars in ah selling while we go sleep instead of just trade.
4: maybe give weaps something like a ''pre-debuff'' or special stats, for example dual swords:more stat in dex and 20% chance to inflict sp drain when hit , 1handed hammer: more stat in rec and 20% chance of inflict poison when hit, 2 handed weaps: more stat on str and 20% chance of mana drain, that way ppl can chose the weaps they like whiout being nubs at fighting.
5: bosses in kanos should not be the only ones, maybe they should drop the best farmeable stuff but there would be good if there are other boss desides them that spawn in less time and have chance to drop something usefull, that way we dont get bored of waiting 4 hours.
6: the more staff members we have the more they stab u in the back, u should not trust everyone. when u give tags ppl think something like '' now that im gs i dont need to play anymore'' and they just come when is pay day and as soon as u give them payment u can count 1 to 100 and u ll see they log out before u reach 50, so i think u should fire us all and make a new staff, yea i know that sound kinda mean but yes, im a mean person and thats what i think =P
7: azad is nub, slap him, and slap sassy and ever too Razz
Azure-seba
Azure-seba

Back to top Go down

Post  AZAD- Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:55 am

Azure-seba wrote:
7: azad is nub, slap him, and slap sassy and ever too Razz

u bigst nuuuub xd and everyone coming slap me will get df up Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  N-K Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:05 am

russell0659 wrote:Ok guys we all know being totally free does not work. Everyone take for granted that Barbara and I would always pay all the bill. Truth is kids we cannot afford to do that now. We need funding and help paying the bills.

I plan to bring SK back, with alot of changes. No More Free Ressing, No more Free Noss, No more Free rides. I need you to tell me anything you think might make life in SK better.

Hello everyone!

Well my views would be so
(1) low level that cost not so much but that cost
(2) a little expensive AP objects that cannot be all free
(3) give AP every 1 hour 100ap
(4) Events MM, drop, NPC in hacks every 1 month 3 or 2 events
(5) OBLIVION INSULA bosses or mini-bosses throw lapises lv 9.8 or sets and need helper to enter and that this opened a period of time
(6) to reduce amount of money so the set or other things to buy
(7) lowering the learner engagement of lapises %
( donations via mobile for argentina!I DONO FULL!

Best regards

N-K

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:55 pm

I have an idea about noss and PCS and I hope you consider this. This would help increase pvp in 1-15 and 20-30.

(1) No more free noss (except sprint). Noss lv1/2/3 sold in different packages.
(2) Lv1/2 Noss drops from 1-15 pvp relic and guards. (relic guards)
(3) Lv3 Noss and PCS drops from 20-30 pvp relic and guards. (relic guards)

This will effect pvp for better but not as much where players dont have to buy noss or pcs. Plus if 15 and 30 pvp gets popular, more donation for 15 and 30 gear will come in handy.

This might be good for economy.

(1) Max gold bar stacks 10.
(2) No free items that can be sold for ingame money to merchants (I made billions like this).
(3) No gold coins of any sort and no AP coins or packeges that drop in game.
(4) No more Lapis merchant.

Quack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dadou Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 pm

no put noss all can be stronger and useless with them
put lapis on marchand and set 75 in boutique for new free
peh PL LL on altar 1-15 can be good (LL with 30% drop and all on pack per 5)
put on dios peh PL and LL pack 15 with 20% luck
RR free all asking gold for buy it

Dadou

Back to top Go down

Post  LordDagoneth Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Damn i was so full with work in real life and finally when i have time to be back SK is down >.>

well time ago i posted some ideas in Shaar post if im not wrong...ill copy/paste here again that ideas hope can help u guys... and Russ if u need bills think better where u will put the changes (noss for $$ is a very bad idea... if u still thinking this better remove them lmao) and comme guys dont talk only thinking in what will help ur toons think in the whole balance.

And about make bills is a uber delicate thing cuz well ppl that play a pserver is cuz they cant spend money in OS and this isnt a mistery(or at least the main reason), the best way to make money is play with the vanity of the ppl why? cuz this cant change the balance of the game like will do noss for $$ for example... think this we will work hard for the end game items and ofc we can try get some $$ to spend making this things unique for us.. maybe in color (form idk if its possible) or idk maybe a golden tiger for mount if u can change the textures and use some spots from other things all is posibble... and i think the only thing that u can still offer for money is the cape why? nice capes can be get from game and for ppl that want some extra is a good idea ofc this will alter a lil the game with some stronger ppl than the other but this effect cant destroy all the whole game.

Another thing is make ur staff developers for ur game not just to aport ideas and suport ppl in basic things, they can make the images for the new textures that u need or idk maybe test modifys or make them in a non-production scene.. i know is hard trust on ppl for u atm but trying to do all urself is not the way.... if u want the best pserver and stay on the web for long long long time u dont need ppl that only want tags for themselves.

And my last point before make u all bored.... comme use all the game many (cuz i dont want say all) pserver use only a very very small part of the game like end game items and 2-3 maps... what about all the other things on the game?? that was my point in the next description about the game-experience...

Spoiler:

Some things can be changed (like times etc) but this is mainly what i would spect from a decent pserver that know how to use all the game and not only concentrate the game-experience in a small part of all.

Try do ur best Russ and if u need help u can count with me (i got some free time that i can gladly spend helping u) or with ur loyaly staff that still with u idk but pls dont try do this alone think 2 heads are batter than 1 Razz

Cya all ill stay cheking the forum have fun and good luck all u guys.
LordDagoneth
LordDagoneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Quit Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:04 pm

LordDagoneth wrote:Damn i was so full with work in real life and finally when i have time to be back SK is down >.>

well time ago i posted some ideas in Shaar post if im not wrong...ill copy/paste here again that ideas hope can help u guys... and Russ if u need bills think better where u will put the changes (noss for $$ is a very bad idea... if u still thinking this better remove them lmao) and comme guys dont talk only thinking in what will help ur toons think in the whole balance.

And about make bills is a uber delicate thing cuz well ppl that play a pserver is cuz they cant spend money in OS and this isnt a mistery(or at least the main reason), the best way to make money is play with the vanity of the ppl why? cuz this cant change the balance of the game like will do noss for $$ for example... think this we will work hard for the end game items and ofc we can try get some $$ to spend making this things unique for us.. maybe in color (form idk if its possible) or idk maybe a golden tiger for mount if u can change the textures and use some spots from other things all is posibble... and i think the only thing that u can still offer for money is the cape why? nice capes can be get from game and for ppl that want some extra is a good idea ofc this will alter a lil the game with some stronger ppl than the other but this effect cant destroy all the whole game.

Another thing is make ur staff developers for ur game not just to aport ideas and suport ppl in basic things, they can make the images for the new textures that u need or idk maybe test modifys or make them in a non-production scene.. i know is hard trust on ppl for u atm but trying to do all urself is not the way.... if u want the best pserver and stay on the web for long long long time u dont need ppl that only want tags for themselves.

And my last point before make u all bored.... comme use all the game many (cuz i dont want say all) pserver use only a very very small part of the game like end game items and 2-3 maps... what about all the other things on the game?? that was my point in the next description about the game-experience...

Spoiler:

Some things can be changed (like times etc) but this is mainly what i would spect from a decent pserver that know how to use all the game and not only concentrate the game-experience in a small part of all.

Try do ur best Russ and if u need help u can count with me (i got some free time that i can gladly spend helping u) or with ur loyaly staff that still with u idk but pls dont try do this alone think 2 heads are batter than 1 Razz

Cya all ill stay cheking the forum have fun and good luck all u guys.

lol i guess i agree.
Quit
Quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Quit Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Suggestion events :

Get and run ( market event. Sell items on market for 0 gold and you enjoying the items u ve got from that event.

Drop event ( throwing items on floor and who is faster can get items )

Battle and losers ( kinda like LMS but 1 2 or 3 place get rewards and under little ones )

H&S = ( hide and seek u must seek a player who is hidden or you to hide ) same.

Reaction Test = ( IN H&S if two persons come in same time that happend some times there isnt 1 or 2 winner so reaction. You must be faster and you can win 1 place with react if two or three players came to you in same time )

That worked

now time? :p

H&S = every 4 days

Drop event = weekly i guess

battle/los = monthly

get / run = every 11 days

React test = every 4 days ( only if there are two same players came to hidder in one time )

That were my suggestions and after i tried with some people it worked

Now people ?

Battle / los maybe need 10 people start atleast

react/ test 2 or more

H&S = 5 or more

drop event = more than 5

Market event more than 2

WKk i`m done. Just few suggests Razz think about them ;o
Quit
Quit

Back to top Go down

Post  kooky112 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:23 pm

This is a great server, I vote ree noss but only on certain ones like in the old Pando servers. As for the mounts, what about releasing the flying ones that the original korean server has? Make people pay to get the flying mounts.

For the ress - I vote free regular res runes but they have to be a drop somewhere. I stopped playing on the pay to win server because playing a UM was pointless to me if I was going to lose everything.

Make up some special gear that people would pay to get. I'm playing on SWTOR now, and they are literally going FTP today, but those of us who subscribe (like me) will earn cartel coins from this point on so we can buy ourselves new equipment whether it's fun stuff or stuff to make you epic in battle and nearly untouchable.
kooky112
kooky112

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down