ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Esc bug and some facts also

4 posters

Go down

Esc bug and some facts also Empty Esc bug and some facts also

Post  Quit Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:21 am

-

Last edited by Quit on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quit
Quit

Back to top Go down

Esc bug and some facts also Empty Re: Esc bug and some facts also

Post  Quit Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 am

I die almost by everyone and thats not normal .

The most information that how that happens was to first post but i { edited my massage }

Last edited by Quit on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quit
Quit

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 am

LOL----LOL--- The Server has been offline for almost 3 weeks now, and your still getting killed? How is that possible? You must be on a different server. You defiantly not on SK.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Quit Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Lol seems i forget to notice it to check after server is up. And that was before server goes down, before the 3 weeks. what ever lol. Ur massage dont make sence.

Anyway you must know for what i`m talking but anyway i explained u.

ITS 100% sure after server up and i died alot and from 3 hits before 3 weeks. Just letting u to know because i forgot to post it and in that time there wasnt GM`s on. Anyway i`m sure my gears are bugged. just not normal. I was in pvp before 3 weeks and wtf dieing in 3 hits? lmao. And i`m not the only one dieing in 3 hits before the server went down.
Quit
Quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure-seba Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:00 pm

its true, not many staff members these days but guess what, i made a little team and we been on every day of these weeks before the server closed we split up to help both factions and none of us see u in trade nor in pvp or mm.
i remember the times when pvp was better u were easy to kill yes, but that wasnt for bug gear, ur attk was like most of others but ur def sucks and u were too slow to change eles, if u dont want to die easy u must be fast at changing, be good linked, have decent orange stats and have put the stats to match the lapises u have in gear, not to mention to know to chain ur skills to make them more efective..
Azure-seba
Azure-seba

Back to top Go down

Post  Quit Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:39 pm

First you are from lightside so you cant hear what i`m talking and if im on.Anyway yeah im not boy so i cant change tops very fast but still.

No azure my gears pwned before alot but after shadow gears appear for 80 lvl something went wrong and the link is same like previous gears which are 70/75.

Pretty same in stats

when i hit low damage i change top And after i change top they still do good damage. I tried even faster still. Nah the gears are bugged pretty sure.

I could of pwn, Dadou , GS Angelus ( which dont play anymore i guess ) Saij ( hes better ) and also i defeat putre or like that in previous gears.

Nah azure it isnt from me. the gears are bugged. and i cant kill none anymore just in this server. why so?.

i`m changing as fast i can and because i die alot i go to Another S ( while this one is down ) To test if i`m really weak and i were pwning there. Nah here is just some problem.

I`m not changing tops very faster but not either slow. when i see someone hit me 7000 i change it in the second or the weapon. Just in this game have the problem so not pretty agreed azure. I know all possible links for warrior class.

And its not only me. Alot darks got just the problem like mine.

i`m full str ( and i hit 1000 dmg not on priest )? i have over 6000 attack power.

not even normal damage for wrong element. the things went bad when the 80-90 lvl appeared and also new things. i guess. Too much level caps and lapises make it hard and also unactivity it seems. I think thats why alot people left . i see max 5 people online in game. and before there was like 40-50, mostly of time are weddings.

I`m really sorry if i did posted something bad but i`m just saying the facts.

Thats what i can suggest you guys.

= item mall change. No point pockets and boxes stay in the item mall. i can say it will be better if they are replaced with some stuff.

This server got nice protection, also good pvp but it need improvements. how u planning.

Removing noss ( replace boxes / pockets with something other ( i dont know what ) will help.

Making drop rate higher as i read in welcomes,

Hhhh longest post ever >.< well just one more massage.

New skills? I know it can take bunch of time but still I suggest to make skills which can do good damage on priests which are heavy tanks.

We need some stuff to beat priest. 1 skill can be enough ^_^ ty for viewing.
Quit
Quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure-seba Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:52 pm

firts, hi again Razz
second, when most of staffs left i started to log in both sides, i had both light and dark gm toons so yes, i know who where on, who joined pvp, who asked stuff in trade and who staid sit in ah Razz
and no, ur not posting anything bad, ur opinion is important too Smile
i would like to test damage with u but as u know we cant do that atm so its pointless but if someone hits u 7000 with right ele a normal ele like wind vs water would hit u 4700-5500 or so and with wrong ele would hit u 1900-2200 or something like that, i keep my point, full str = low def. do u use any abs lapises? if u want to can pm me ur links if u remember them maybe i can help u find out better links or if u plan to stay in sk when is back up we can train togueter Smile
about the new skills yeah it would be cool to have skills like dragon slayer to kill full rec nubs xD
PS: beating someone in the past doesnt mind u ll always do, ppl change stats change links change extategy they are always improving and trying to get stronger, the only way to keep beating them is not falling in confidence and keep looking for ways to improve urselft, i have to mention many lighties got stronger the last 4 months before the server went down and i think thats the very reason why darks left, they were use to winning everytime until nubs got stronger and kicked them, nubs like tempo,faramir,sunrice,emin3m,ashtek.tapcom, me and others.
i hope u dont take this the wrong way, i remember u used to be one of the best but times changes, if ur gear was bugged or not thats pointless now cause we cant check it, all u can do now is look up and find new ways to improve urselft, how? talk with some ppl, compare stats and links and u might find out what ur missing or not and that would be usefull to play on any server.
Azure-seba
Azure-seba

Back to top Go down

Post  Quit Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:41 am

Ok thx for the information. I will check my gears and see the links and reroll and gonna try make them better after the server is up. I had attack power like 6000 and defense like 2300 and absorb like ( idk dont remember it ) i think 1500-2000

again thanks.
Quit
Quit

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure-seba Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:18 am

2300 def is too low, i had 2300 def when the max lvl was 70 and using the normal crafter armors,the best fighters had at least 2800-3000 def + abs, in my case i had 5800-5900 atk 3000-3100 def in full atk mode and like 4700-4800 atk - 4000-4100 def in full rec mode or so + abs, the diference is that i play defender.
Azure-seba
Azure-seba

Back to top Go down

Post  AZAD- Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:29 am

Azure-seba wrote:2300 def is too low, i had 2300 def when the max lvl was 70 and using the normal crafter armors,the best fighters had at least 2800-3000 def + abs, in my case i had 5800-5900 atk 3000-3100 def in full atk mode and like 4700-4800 atk - 4000-4100 def in full rec mode or so + abs, the diference is that i play defender.
nuuubi xd Razz Razz Razz Razz ihave 3300-3400 DEF + 6000-6100 attack Razz Razz Razz Razz

AZAD-

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure-seba Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 am

really? and even with these stats u always lose when we fight?o.o Razz xD
PS: i have these stats with my buffs only (def buffs)
another PS: azad is nuuub Razz
Azure-seba
Azure-seba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum