ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

THE SERVER WE SO LONG WAITED FOR IS HERE

5 posters

Go down

THE SERVER WE SO LONG WAITED FOR IS HERE Empty THE SERVER WE SO LONG WAITED FOR IS HERE

Post  LMFAOLOL Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:52 pm

http://www.vengefulshaiya.com/ its not the best but here is what am able to get us we have the same old power balance nothing is over powered basic and awesome. its not our home but sure as hell fits and feels like it theres many items that drop so we made it fair if you donate or not you still get donation items from bosses. its pretty much set so make it home you guys let everyone know and spread it out.
LMFAOLOL
LMFAOLOL

Back to top Go down

THE SERVER WE SO LONG WAITED FOR IS HERE Empty Re: THE SERVER WE SO LONG WAITED FOR IS HERE

Post  -RENAISSANCE- Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:47 am

Seriosly?)To be honest the server only a parody on old SK and it is all the more sad,i''ll hope you take care of protection or....
-RENAISSANCE-
-RENAISSANCE-

Back to top Go down

THE SERVER WE SO LONG WAITED FOR IS HERE Empty Re: THE SERVER WE SO LONG WAITED FOR IS HERE

Post  Quack Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:27 am

Good job dude. Whats with the pvp ranks though?

Quack

Back to top Go down

THE SERVER WE SO LONG WAITED FOR IS HERE Empty QUACK YOURE ALIVE

Post  Adroit Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:52 am

Quack its Adroit. idk if you remember me but add me on skype doyang3

idk if you still play but ive been looking for another pvp partner in a different server. or even hosting a new server. lemme know if youre interested bro

Adroit

Back to top Go down

Post  Quack Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:01 am

Adroit wrote:Quack its Adroit. idk if you remember me but add me on skype doyang3

idk if you still play but ive been looking for another pvp partner in a different server. or even hosting a new server. lemme know if youre interested bro
Hey man, yeah I'm still alive. I don't play PC games anymore, I moved on to Android devices. I play Armored Aces (tank game) most of my time now.

Quack

Back to top Go down

THE SERVER WE SO LONG WAITED FOR IS HERE Empty Heyaa

Post  Renja Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:57 am

I'm Renja, idk you all remember me, But i love sk and I read all Day and wait.
Now i testing tomorrow the Server,how many Players there? Pvp good? But nice is, this forum is allways open for us Smile
Renja
Renja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down