ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Im So bored, so i had to post this. and BTW i post it so Fury need join 30er PvP and help their nubs :P

4 posters

Go down

Im So bored, so  i had to post this. and BTW i post it so Fury need join 30er PvP and help their nubs :P Empty Re: Im So bored, so i had to post this. and BTW i post it so Fury need join 30er PvP and help their nubs :P

Post  Perle Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:13 am

now what? ur proud? o.ô

btw. lowest dmg at Delila!! pagan !! wooot o.ô nubbie lol

Perle

Back to top Go down

Im So bored, so  i had to post this. and BTW i post it so Fury need join 30er PvP and help their nubs :P Empty Re: Im So bored, so i had to post this. and BTW i post it so Fury need join 30er PvP and help their nubs :P

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 am

Cant u read.. i was bored FFS. and idc if i hitt u not much, i killed u and its done. Sorry, want me to delete it? Sad It hurted you? Sad

Back to top Go down

Im So bored, so  i had to post this. and BTW i post it so Fury need join 30er PvP and help their nubs :P Empty re

Post  Doofi/Smoke Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:46 pm

haha kindergarten muhahah. gratz crazy u killed so much in gangbang! Smile

Doofi/Smoke
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:39 am

pfff first i can say what i think and second who said i am delila?

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:47 am

lols, i know ur Delila some1 told me:P and ... lol learn to read and dont destroy my post with ur bs. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Oana Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:26 am

nice collection Razz
Oana
Oana
Game Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:55 am

just lol .. and i destroy everything i want Razz

Perle

Back to top Go down

Im So bored, so  i had to post this. and BTW i post it so Fury need join 30er PvP and help their nubs :P Empty re

Post  Doofi/Smoke Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 am

what about i love bs? ö.ö btw there is nothing to destroy <.< there are only some kills.. who cares.

Doofi/Smoke
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 am

U love bs keep it out of me then.. do it on some1 else. and yeah, if u dont love my topic, GET OUT OF IT! U dont need to comment of u dont like it, FFS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:05 pm

Would be the same if i post every kill i made with my orc to show how great and strong i am lol

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:10 pm

told u to read Perle, i was bored. and what lol xD Orc xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:10 pm

you guys need to learn how to be canta pvpers.. now 60/70/80 pvpers lol...
Venom
Venom

https://shadowknights.aforumfree.com/u116

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:57 am

I CAN read but u made a stupid post so i give stupid replys Razz

and YES Orc. i have enough SS of kills lol -.-

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:01 am

Lol. killing naked people? oh pervert >.< Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:44 am

not rly nub. i dont kill ppl in nacked pvp -> so no nacked ppl. btw i saw also full crafter fighter/defs who i hit over 2-3k dmg -.-

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:46 am

geez then ur great priest. Razz Gongratulations Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down