ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

KERNELL.Dll Problem/Game.exe problem

2 posters

Go down

KERNELL.Dll Problem/Game.exe problem Empty KERNELL.Dll Problem/Game.exe problem

Post  crownclown23 Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 am

I cant Play ShadowKnights because it crashes when i log in
KERNELL.Dll Problem/Game.exe problem KerneldllproblemKERNELL.Dll Problem/Game.exe problem Kerneldllproblem

Last edited by crownclown23 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong picture link)

crownclown23

Back to top Go down

KERNELL.Dll Problem/Game.exe problem Empty Re: KERNELL.Dll Problem/Game.exe problem

Post  russell0659 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:07 pm

The problem is the client did not get installed properly. It looks as though the client broke on instalation. I suggest this.

First Install OS client shaiya.aeriagames.com . Then download just the updater and client http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SAXD2TUL Extract these files into the OS client folder and run the updater. Be sure you select replace when it ask you.

Some people have been haveing problems with the split zip breaking when it is downloaded.

My skype is russell0659 add me if you need help, ill be glad to give you a hand.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down