ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

hey SK gotta problem

3 posters

Go down

hey SK gotta problem  Empty hey SK gotta problem

Post  Amidamaru Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm

hey my SK friends just got on here toi tell you all that i will not be on here as much as i used to be and idk if it will get to the point to where it will make it to be where i will not be on at all or not the reason is i got kicked out of my house because of somebody would not leave and was trashing my apartment and i called the cops on them because they would not leave and then the landlord told me that i had to leave since the cops came and i told my friend to tell the landlord to listen to my part of the story not somebody else and then beleive them i mean i told my friend that if he is going to let them come in and break in our apartment throwing eggs at the walls, throwing rocks into the window, breaking plates ETC... and this all happened when i was not home and when i got there they were there but yeah......anyways i will try to get on here and in game some if i can and am able to well SK friends i will see you all later
Amidamaru
Amidamaru

Back to top Go down

hey SK gotta problem  Empty Re: hey SK gotta problem

Post  BoullyKolben Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Damn We are really sorry to heard that. Damn I want to be in your position for pwn the asses of that pussys and cowards.I have a lot of courage vs injustices. My best wishes for you and good luck with your problem. By the way the violence only can be solved by violence. Happily for me I have a gun and 86kg of poundage as a crazy fighter with the bigger punch in the colony waiting in my house lol.

The conduct of those persons from your apartament is the same conduct of a pussy coward trust in me my friend. Damn but you live in USA haha If you use the violence vs those guys the cops will catch you, the cops in USA are really smart an dthey do a los of investigations as I can see in CSI hahaha, here in Mexico I can deface a person with hits or shot 2 bullets in the legs of anyone and I will still playing SK at home haha The cops here in mexico only work in the important cases not in the bum fights.

Last edited by [Fighty]Boullying on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
BoullyKolben
BoullyKolben

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Always sad to hear that my friends are having problems. If you need place to live and can make your way to Congress Arizona im sure i can get you off the streets.

Best of luck to you brother. Your SK family will be praying for you. We be right here when you can get on and say hi.
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amidamaru Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:46 am

thank you Smile and yeah if i had a way to get there and you could help me with that russell i would really appreciate that i mean its so hard to get back up on your feet once your on this road i mean no food, no roof over your head, and no money.. i would really love to have a miracle to where i could be able to have all three of those very soon cause right now im so hungry lol... and yeah i will still try and keep in touch with you all as much as i can thank you for the support Smile i very well appreciate that ^_^

sincerely,
Amidamaru
Amidamaru
Amidamaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down