ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

Post about Kyree locked?

+5
putre
Doofi/Smoke
Perle
russell0659
Code-Red
9 posters

Go down

Post about Kyree locked? Empty Post about Kyree locked?

Post  Code-Red Sun May 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Wow !! Locking a post is the most immature and unhelpful way to deal with genuine complaints !! Russ...I have been with this server for a long long time...I am a GM on Crazy's server now, but I have never said anything bad about this server even tho I have disagreed with many things. You need to acknowledge that Kyree is a power-crazy nasty little person who has anger management problems, lacks social skills, and is doing your server more harm than good. So many have left here and joined Cursed Soldiers because of her. Bite the bullett bro..admit that you have made a mistake and remove her b4 all leave! It pains me to say this...but this was the best server ever until you gave Kyree authority !! The only way a server survives is when Admin listen to what the players are saying. No dis-respect to you Russ but $s seem to have taken over from common sense and decency on this server. It never used to be like that. Think about it bro...you are losing many players...forums get only a few posts nowadays...act and get rid of Kyree's authority or we can all say goodbye to SK as it sinks into the distance!!
Code-Red
Code-Red

Back to top Go down

Post about Kyree locked? Empty Re: Post about Kyree locked?

Post  russell0659 Sun May 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Situation is under Control. I assure you Kyree will not bring this server down. SK is much more than one person, This community has survived through much worse and we will continue to endure best we can.

I will continue to improve the game with new and exciting changes and new players will come experience SK. Hopefully with out all the drama. So many times i hear "Server IS Going Down when i or so-in-so is leave. I say Bye, Server Still here Smile

AND TO THE DIE HARD SHADOW KNIGHTS I Say:

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING A PART OF THIS WONDERFUL SHADOW KNIGHT KINGDOM!
russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Mon May 14, 2012 6:03 am

Same here, Smoky's post got deleted. Are you afraid of his words?

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post about Kyree locked? Empty re

Post  Doofi/Smoke Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 am

seems like russ still cant work with the truth Smile nothing new for me so.

Doofi/Smoke
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  putre Mon May 14, 2012 10:42 am

Why cant u guys just leave this behind,u had ur argues with russel and kyree and u chose to leave the server but u just cant get over it.U guys hunt for posts and pick on russel and kyree everytime u get the chance,thats immature.For the sake of old times when we all played together please stop this ,stop being so mean,get over it.

putre

Back to top Go down

Post  Doofi/Smoke Mon May 14, 2012 11:38 am

i left over 3 month ago and well i was over it but now i saw what shit happends here and thats why i opend my mouth and to get that clear saying the truth dont mean that i pick on anyone lol.

Doofi/Smoke
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Mon May 14, 2012 11:42 am

you think i got threated better? no way. I just posted under kyrees post bc its the truth and everybody should know about it. Posting complains vs kyree is a wast of time.

And btw. if i "pick on smbdy" i can pick on who i want.

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthsayer Mon May 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Possibly one of the best replies I have ever seen Code. You are never nasty but get your point accross well lol. This server would be much better if you were a GS. A voice of calm and reason in the storm. I wonder why NTO has never had the sense to ask you to be one lol.

TheTruthsayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Mon May 14, 2012 11:49 pm

even if Code would have been GS it would change nothing because russ don't listen to his "little" GS's. Like he mentioned several times in the staff chat: "GS are just server slaves don't think you can be the ruler".

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  Code-Red Tue May 15, 2012 3:13 am

Well done putre...possibly a new world record !! 3 wrong facts before you have even finished your first sentence !!

1, I have never had an arguement with Russell ok?

2, I have never had an arguement with Kyree ok?

3, I have not left the server ok? Not doing very well so far are you?

And if you think that standing up for people who have been wronged or badly treated is mean and immature, well, that is your opinion and I respect your right to post it. I would certainly never delete it as my last post on here was, but then I believe in free speech not censorship !!

Kindest regards.
Code-Red
Code-Red

Back to top Go down

Post about Kyree locked? Empty my opinion

Post  AZAD Tue May 15, 2012 4:42 am

i dont knw why all this vs kyree cause she try did and help players and she do good and she do great nice job and never have pblm with players only who maybe jealous or think like this.

Kyree love SK and players SK and never like who try crush or cheat in our family and ty to keep this down,
AZAD
AZAD
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleRebel Tue May 15, 2012 9:32 am

well, first of all, i want to say hi to Perly <3 =^_^= Azad lmao u dun even know what happened lols so Shush. who knows Kyree better than i do. i am not scared of her what will she do?buy and sell me ? xD lmao lmao all the posts got deleted by Russ. It seems somebody does not want ppl to read the thruth ? and about EC tag Perle u are absolutely right. As i was the youngest staff here, nobody was listening to me and i was the puppy of Kyree. lmfao and now who got that tag ? a guy who should get perma bann? xD U know what ? i really dun care about tags. i was an EC on Crazy's server and i left that tag because i wanted to be a normal player. Osi and Jiggy are my good friends and they left because of kyree. I have never told anything to Kyree before about them because i was scared of her o.o Now i understand that i was an Idiot xD For Kyree : Visit a Doctor lol! lol! lol!
LittleRebel
LittleRebel

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Tue May 15, 2012 10:30 am

cutieeeeee <3

Azad your so wrong with your whole statement. Do you even know kyree? seems not. Much guys have probs with her. also me and i was never jealous. lmao not on SUCH a person. I have my own probs with her before she was a staff member. I thought she changed and went to light side to watch but she didnt change.
Shes a ignorant person who can do what she want bc russ will always protect her. She made already so much mistakes when i was still at the server. The staff asked russ severall timess to overthink his opinion but if russ wants something he takes it. Doesnt matter if hes right or if its good for the server.

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  Doofi/Smoke Tue May 15, 2012 10:39 am

*pssscht* keep it secret all GMs ( the ones that was GM as kyree become her tag) told russ to take the tag from her away and told him that hse is doing so much crap ( maybe akyra not because she never rly cared) All told him to stop protecting her etc etc etc but yh russ is a dumbass and never cared about what his GMs rly told he didnt even cared what Sessy his oldest staff member who was here from beginning. so yh russ will continue to be a person who cant admit mistakes and kyree lol she is the biggest mistake he ever did she is such a horrible personality who is kissing ass and paying for what ever she want to have. And well i quote russ now: "I will never give any1 a advantage on my server here are all equal" <--- XDDD go and think about ur own words russel

Doofi/Smoke
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  putre Tue May 15, 2012 12:53 pm

did i mention ur name in my world record sentence code red?i was
refering to the people who endeed had argues with russ and kyree,u said it urself ur not in this category but yet u post and mock me.Not nice bro.This is my last post on this topic,i wud apreciate if u keep me out of this.

putre

Back to top Go down

Post  russell0659 Tue May 15, 2012 1:59 pm

LMFAO

Funny thing is both Smoke and Perle leave without any word, as to why. They just stop login and go play else where. Never did say what the problem was or anything. Just dont ask me to comeback is only thing i have on record.

Now you came back and make comments about stuff you do not know anything about. First off I never delete post off the forum. There are others who have the authority over the forum, as in im to busy dealing with other issues. Secondly if your not a part of this community by your own choice, what the hell right do you have to make any comments on this forum? Go back to where ever it is you left for, and leave us alone.

russell0659
russell0659
System Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleRebel Tue May 15, 2012 2:05 pm

hahaha Russ i have pics which u deleted XD alot interesting pics xD
LittleRebel
LittleRebel

Back to top Go down

Post  Q.Qer Tue May 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Well i can say that every Moderator in forum can delete/edit every post , so that we have many moderators here which would do it, not only russ.

Q.Qer

Back to top Go down

Post  Perle Wed May 16, 2012 1:09 am

russell0659 wrote:LMFAO

Funny thing is both Smoke and Perle leave without any word, as to why. They just stop login and go play else where. Never did say what the problem was or anything. Just dont ask me to comeback is only thing i have on record.

Without any word? Didn't say goodbye or that we want to leave the server? Scroll during your stupid skype and you will see that
1. I told i left the staff
2. I told i want to leave the server
3. I told you that you changed after the server hack. That you changed in something bad and trust nobody etc etc etc

So dont tell me such shit. You ingored your staff members. You hurted thir feelings. You Accoused Smoky to gave me my PVP RANK AND I STILL WORKED FOR YOU EVEN WHEN I KNEW THAT YOU DONT TRUST ME!
U told after the server hack every Data got lost. HOW you could know than that smoky gave me my rank???
Second check of "data" .. oh it was a mistake, sry smoke. (im just the GF why you should apologize to me)

Tbh you dont trust anyody sice the server hack. Most of the staff members had at least 1 bann or lose of tag by mistake. Is that the way how you threat the "trusty" guys you chose on your own? The guys who work their ass off to make your server better and help?

So dont tell such stupid things about me. I told you goodbye and a reason .. in a friendly way maybe i had should scream at you and you would remember?

And i logged in ingame several times even if i played a other game (i didnt left for a other shaiya lmao) to help the guys, have a look if all is ok and meet my friends.
I logged in at forums to answer questions and help guys as well.

I got no right to be hear? Tell me what you want i watch this forum maybe 1 times a month or less. All that gets posted are "reports/complains" "why you banned me" ...

And i know kyree so i "know the stuff i talk about" I watched her a long time ingame and now .. with the reports in forum i get just the verification that she didnt changed in the time i left.

Perle

Back to top Go down

Post  Code-Red Wed May 16, 2012 3:46 am

Well putre...when you say "you guys" that refers to everybody, not just certain people. I have nothing against you at all putre and my post was merely correcting what you had said bro !! In addition I didn't say, hint or imply that Russ had deleted my post, I merely said it had been deleted.

Kindest Regards Smile
Code-Red
Code-Red

Back to top Go down

Post about Kyree locked? Empty well guys

Post  AZAD Wed May 16, 2012 7:19 am

I see is will not over spy and hassring here and if still up srry will reput topic looked and for make over for Queen Drama ty to respect a Forum rules.

Comments and replay out subjects with tell adms wht they need to do or anyone not happy can leave forum on fair please.

Russ dont have time to look here for kids comments or deleted posts , topic and Q.Qer said have Moderators and other admins forum edit it , that's true i take all my respnsabilty to put out who try crush and make shit on our fun and our big family.

Complaints & Reports without proofs will be deleted for over QQs and who wanna make drama ..

Smoky and perle and Rebelle i dont know wht u try do but be sure SK will still up and will still our best server
Stafs SK always safe and fair not like try smoky did so we dont have time to hear shit:)....

Ty to respect others ppls and who have personel problem try come post here with proofs
AZAD
AZAD
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down