ShadowKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRB SUX? We Need New Grb!!!

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:52 am by russell0659

GRB has become so boring, and with the know cheats and exploits is by no means fair.

I propose i completely redo GRB with Harder Mobs and more GRB Points. Maybe even A Quest that gives GRB Points. Some Rare Items that only drop in GRB. And Some more Guild Stuff.

What you think? Tell Me Here!

Comments: 0

Staff OnLine

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm by russell0659

Comments: 0

stop supprimer post copie envoyer a NTO

3 posters

Go down

stop supprimer post copie envoyer  a NTO Empty stop supprimer post copie envoyer a NTO

Post  ROCK30 Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Je ne vais pas demander pourquoi mon perso Shemus a était ban , car cela ne servirait a rien tout comme mon post .
AZAD , tu es certe GM . Mais cela ne te donne en rien le droit de ban sans raison ou de ban quand on n'obeit pas a ta dictature. Tu es GM ton role est de faire apliquer le reglement mais aussi de le respecter . Avec tes agissements la plupart des joueurs quittent le serveur . Maintenant tu veu jouer au dictateur OK , mais dieu c 'est NTO et tot ou tard faudra en assumer les concequences.Mon post va sens doute etre effacer voir mon compte suprimer ou bloquer.Cela fera encore un joueur de moins sur SK . Mais aparement pour toi ce n'est pas le serveur qui importe le plus mais ta soif de pouvoir et du monopole .
Je ne suis qu'un simple joueur , mais je constate que NTO a mis ca confience en toi et avec ton mépris des autre joueurs , tu gaches tout le travail de NTO , c'est comme si tu lui cracher directement a la figure . Si ton but est de jouer seul sur SK , alors tu en es proche .C'est dommage tu es entrain de transformer le meilleur serveur en un serveur ou l'on s'ennuie car personne de co .

I will not ask why my character has Shemus was banned because it would not do anything like my post.
AZAD, you're certe GM. But it gives you nothing without the right to ban or ban because when you do not obey your dictatorship. You are your GM role is to place holder the settlement but also to respect it. With your actions most players leave the server. Now you seen play the dictator OK, but god that is NTO and sooner or later will assume the post concequences.Mon will probably be clear direction to see my account will still bloquer.Cela or simply remove one less player on SK. Aparement but for you it's not the server that matters most but your thirst for power and monopoly.
I'm just a player, but I find that NTO has ca confience in you and with your contempt for other players, you strike plates all the work of NTO, it's like you spit directly in Fig. If your goal is to play only on SK, then you're in close. It's a shame you're spirit to transform the best server in a server or they are bored because nobody co.

ROCK30

Back to top Go down

stop supprimer post copie envoyer  a NTO Empty Cause delet

Post  AZAD Wed May 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Us like any forum and rules there and you and your guys come make shit after made it on game and you never respect this and respect players Shemus was banned see well on SS dude :

-Dont respect stafs.
- Writed with caps on Chatgame
- Accusing stafs and you was banned before for this.

And stop drama here guys any complaint need Proofs and you guys come spwming here without proofs and why cause shaar and shemus was banned 24h ?

Many get bann and never did like you did guys.... Please again we need respect for all and is easy cause remember is family before all Smile

AZAD
AZAD
Game Master

Back to top Go down

stop supprimer post copie envoyer  a NTO Empty merci pour cette partie de rigolade

Post  DarkAnge Wed May 23, 2012 2:14 pm

lol c'est une video de la fenetre de raid. Encore une fois sa ne dit pas pourquoi il nous a refuser le raid guilde . Bonne representation AZAD , tu peut replier le cirque.

lol this is a video of the raid window. Again it does not say why he has denied the raid guild. AZAD good representation, you can fold the circus.

Encore une fois , soit tu le fait expres soit tu es idiot. On te reproche de nous avoir interdit le raid guilde et de l avoir KS. Tous ce que tu dit ,c'est du vent tu es hors sujet.

Again, the fact is you or you're stupid expression. They blame you for having allowed the raid guild and have KS. All what you said, it's the wind you're off topic.
DarkAnge
DarkAnge

Location : Dans les sous-vetements d'une belle brune a forte poitrine :)

Back to top Go down

stop supprimer post copie envoyer  a NTO Empty Re: stop supprimer post copie envoyer a NTO

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down